~Always, and forever.~

|Erens P.O.V|
The ocean was always my goal, and ever since I met him, the one I would spend the rest of my life with, I realise I wanted to see it with him. And I did. I splash the water around, some falling from the sky like little crystals and landing on my gave and running down. I let out a soft laugh, rolling my eyes and getting out of the water. It was lucky we had brought towels with us or I'd probably get a cold, but then I'd get levi to look after me. I sigh and start to dry my hair off, water dripping down my fave and down my chest. I grab my shirt and throw it on, rubbing my eyes and sitting down on the sand. It was peaceful, the sun slowly setting beneath the ocean causing the sea to sparkle under the light. It was bliss, to be just sat there with the one you love. I couldn't wish for anything better, nothing more needed, nothing less, just him. Him and me, there, together with not a care.

I didn't realise how much I was missing from my life till I found him again, the shallow place in my heart filled again. The hole I thought would stay there for ver healing over time, healing because he was there. There was nothing to get it our way now, nothing to break us apart. No titans, no death, nothing. Nothing that could ever hurt us. "Hey levi?" I ands, getting a glance from the side of me. I smile, closing my eyes and breathing in. "Forever?" I ask, hoping the word would be enough for him to realise what I was saying.
"Forever." He replies, grabbing my hand gently and pulling me up. I couldn't believe it. Nothing was going to happen, we where together, we where fine, there was nothing going to ever happen to us anymore. He's my world, my everything, and my everything else. I can't begin to describe it.
"Forever." I repeat, earning a nod from him.
"Forever."