~You don't understand~

|Erens P.O.V|
My eyes widen in shock at his words, filling with tears and looking down. "Why...? I...what did I do wrong...?" I say in barely a whisper. I stand up, not being able to look the man I fell in love with in the eye and walking out of the shop without saying another word. 'It was my fault wasn't it? I did this...I lost him..' I think, pulling my hand up to my chest and running quicker. I decide to close up the shop, shutting the door s nd renin all of the lights off and changing the sign to;
Sorry, we're closed!
I grab my bag and coat, running down the street to my small apartment. I open the door, walking in and closing it before running into the small bedroom and collapsing onto the bed. "Why?! Why did I let him go so easily when I saw him?!" I shout, screaming into my pillow and hitting it repeatedly. I cries harder, hugging the pillow into his chest and crying. I couldn't stop, his heart and chest ached. 'Why does it hurt so much...?' I think to myself, hugging the pillow tighter and crying more. I close my eyes, sitting up and throwing the pillow at re wall with such force it hits it and causes a loud bang. I sigh again, covering my face to try and forget about him. But I'm unable to do so. I just sit and cry, thinking about everything I must've done wrong to make him push me away. I look out the window, the dark grey skies clouding the streets. I go and pick the pillow up, hugging it too my chest and looking over St the small fest I use for my school work. A white cravat, the thing that the captain use to wear, residing there on the table.
|Levi's P.O.V|
I sit there in the coffe shop, looking down into my tea. At my face, the cold glare usually on it replaced with a sad expression. I let tears fall into the water, some splashing out of the side of the cup. I can't get his eyes out of my mind, the sad expression he wore, the thing I made him feel. I'm a monster. I know I am. I sigh, leaving some money on the counter and grabbing my bag before running off to the house I shared with my two friends; Hanji and Erwin that I remembered where my comrades. I sigh, walking in and slamming the door before running up to my clean room and throwing myself on the bed. I let a cascade of tears roll down my cheeks, gripping the sheets and slamming my fist on them. "Damn it! Damn it! Why the hell would you do that?!" I shout to myself, throwing a pillow to the wall and falling onto my knees on the floor. The bright smile he wore when I called him a brat, the memories residing within my mind about all the good times we had...I don't want to loose them. "You don't understand Eren....I'm sorry...I'm a monster, I let myself kill you..."