~How about Coffee?~

|Levi's P.O.V|
A bright smile appears on his face. That...Beautiful bright smile the I love so dearly. I smile slightly, titling my head and scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. "So...How about we get a coffe? Catch up on things, ya know..Since we haven't talked to each other since..." I trail off, looking down as the lifeless green eyes of the boy I was forced to kill returned to my head. My hands began to physically start shaking, 'I killed...The boy I love, the boy who I wanted to protect....I don't know if I can look at him in the same way again...' I think to myself, the boys warm hands covering my own in an attempt to calm me down. I shake my head, leaving some money on the counter and grabbing my bag. I quickly walked out, without saying another word to the brunette. 'I can't trust myself around you...I don't want to hurt you again..' I think, looking back at the shop with teary eyes. I sigh shakily, running down the street to another coffe shop. I know he won't be allowed out of work any time soon, so I should be alright until then. 'What have I done...? I killed him and I can't face him....what if he finds out? What if he rejects me when I tell him? What if he hints that I...didn't..kill myself after I did it?' The thoughts rush through my head in a panic. After I had killed Eren, I went and did what I had to do. I couldn't bare with living without my sunshine. I order a tea, Earl Grey of course, and sit there as I think about the boy I had left in the coffe shop. 'I'm sorry, Eren..'
|Erens P.O.V|
I smile, tilting my head. I can finally hear his voice, I know who he is. Until, he went silent. I could physically see his hands shaking, so on instinct I cup them in my own and try to calm him down. He only shakes my hands off, putting money on the counter and walking out with his bag. My eyes widen, pulling my hand into my chest and looking down. "Why...? What happened...What...did I do wrong..?" I ask myself, sitting behind the counter and letting my tears fall onto the ground. 'I had so many questions...How did I die? What happened after? Did you defeat the titans? Did you see the ocean?' But I guess they won't be answered. I feel a physical pain in my chest, holding my hand to it as a river of tears cascade onto my lap. 'Did I do something wrong? If so...what did I do?' I said, picking the money up and putting it on the counter and quickly grabbing my bag. I put put a note on the door saying; Gone to get lunch, be back in half an hour!
I hurry down the road, looking in every shop window till I see the man I was looking for. He seemed lifeless, tears spilling from his eyes and he gazes out the window to the people on the streets. 'Maybe..He doesn't want to see me...Ok, I'm fine with that...' I think, a pain in my chest once more. 'No. I can't give up.' I think, walking into the shop and sitting down in the seat opposite to levi's.
"Eren...Why are you..." He says, looking at me out of the corner of his eyes.
"Because, captain, I think I've fallen for you," I say, looking down. "Eren...I..can't....I'm sorry but....I can't....just..Go."