~I killed you~

|Flash back|
Eren was in his titan form, though he remembered nothing and was rouge. He had killed armin and Hanji, without being aware of his actions. Levi and mikasa where stood a few meters away from Eren, who was destroying a building at the time. "Mikasa. You have to kill him!" Levi shouts, unable to to it himself.
"I..I can't, levi! He means to much to me and humanity!"
"For gods sake mikasa just hurry up!"
Mikasa takes a step forward reluctantly, falling to her knees and looking at the ravenette stood behind her. "I...can't...." She manages out, looking down.
"Damn it...fine!" Levi shouts, killing Eren in one move and falling onto his knees. He looked at his hands, now shaking and covered with his boyfriends blood. "I..Killed him..." He says, his blades falling from his hands. Mikasa stands up, glaring at levi and raising her blade but levi only stopped it with his hand. "He killed armin, mikasa. There was no way he was ever going to be able to get out of whatever land he was in." He says coldly, standing up and putting his blades away. He shakily walks away, the memories of him and Eren flooding back like his brain knew he had done something wrong.
|End of flash back|
|Levi's P.O.V|
My eyes widen at the sudden memory coming back, looking at the brunette boy who was now cleaning up. 'He doesn't remember it...Eren, Eren jaeger..My...One true love!' He thinks, shaking his head and looking down. I let out a shaky sigh, unable to look the boy in the eye as I continue to drink my tea without saying another word.
|Erens P.O.V|
The man sat down and the table seemed distressed, but I didn't know why. I sigh, turning my back to him a stand continuing to wash the dishes. 'Does...He know something?' I think, shaking it off. A silence fell over the room again, the only sound was off plates clattering and being washed.
"I killed you.." I hear the man whisper, standing up straight, not knowing what he ment.