~Meeting you again~

|Erens P.O.V|
I begin to serve the customers, as usual. It's become a routine, one that's become bland and usual. Serving the same people the same drinks, the same everything. I sigh, bringing a couple of people their coffe. One had blonde hair, blue eyes and a bright smile. But, the other had dark black hair and shimmering grey eyes that made me shiver. 'They...look so familiar aswell...' I think, shaking it off and giving them a warm smile before returning behind the counter. The door opens with the familiar ding and I give the same old smile, standing up. "Welcome to the Rose Café!" I say in an excited voice, trying not to sound like I was bored out of my mind. I look forward, my eyes widening to be met with the same steel grey ones at the train station. He looks back into mine, seemingly stuck in a daze of some sort. He shakes his off, sitting down and ordering a simple cup of tea. I nod, making the tea as quickly as I could and placed it down at his table. He seemed to be staring at me, causing me to blush and look at way. As soon as he notices this, he looks out the window without saying another word. Though, he didn't say anything to begin with.
|Levi's P.O.V|
I walk into a rather nice looking cafe,to be met with an excited tone. I look up, looking into the bright green eyes I think I've seen so much but not seen at all. It was like deja vu. I sigh, realising I've been looking at the brunette for longer than I should have and sat down without saying anything; in pure embarresment. "I'll just have some tea." I state plainly, the boy nodding and bringing me over the tea quickly. I took a long sip, holding the cup with the end of my fingers and at the rim and took and sip of it. It wasn't too hot, or too cold. The flavour was perfectly balanced, the thing looking perfect. I smiled slightly, placing the cup down and nd looking over at the male. I sigh, looking out the window and resting my chin on the palm of my hand. The whole place was empty, leaving antidote uneasy silence. 'Damn...what should I say?'