~Together once more~

|Erens P.O.V|

A small smile appears on my face, giggling quietly and kissing levi's forehead. "Mine..." I whisper, closing my eyes and holding onto the smaller male. "I know one thing that hasn't changed, your height..." I say, earing a slap on the arm from levi. I chuckle, shaking my head and folding my arms. "Shitty brat." He says, turning away. "Clean freak." I say...I had always said it as away counter argument.
"I'm not that~ much of a clean freak. And I'm not short you're just tall!" Levi whines pouting and looking up at me. I sigh, shaking my head away nd nd crouching down so I'm at levi's level. "You always use to say that..." I whisper, placing a hand on levi's cheek. I feel a cold hand on top of my own, seeing levi's smaller and paler hand resting on mine with his head slightly tilted to the side.
He always looked like an adorable cat, I would never say it out loud as I knew he would never agree with me. I sigh, nuzzling his neck gently and resting my head on his shoulder.
The silence was nice, the feeling of levi's arm wrapped around me made it even better. With another sigh, I let go off him and look at him. "Shall we go down to see the ocean?" I ask, my eyes obviously lighting up in excitement. We never got to awe the ocean together, and it was the one thing we promised we would do. Levi nods, smiling slightly and nuzzling into me. "Of course, brat."
|Flash back|
Eren and levi where going on a very important mission- beyond the walls- to defeat as many titans as they could. They where spending their final moments together before they left, sitting on the roof of the survey corp building and looking out at the fields beyond the building they where in. Their fingers where intertwined, their legs dangling off the edge of the roof. Eren let out a soft sigh, shuffling closer to levi and resting g his head on levi's shoulder. "We're coming back after this...If we defeat all the titans this time, we're going to tell everyone about us aren't we...?" Eren asks, looking up at levi.
Levi nodded, gripping Erens hand tighter. "Of course, that was the plan from the very beginning...All skated then we can go see the ocean, with armin and mikasa like you planned," Levi says, looking back out. "I'm not letting you die." He adds, sighing and closing his eyes.
"I'm not going to die that easily levi, I have to kill them all remember?" Eren replies, giggling.
"Yeah Yeah, keep telling yourself that brat." Levi says, rolling his eyes.
"Promise me you'll come back alive levi," Eren says, sitting up and cupping on of levi's hands in his own. "Promise me you'll make it back even if I don't..." He says seriously, looking straight into levi's eyes.
"Of course, brat. As long as you promise me you'll make it back aswell. I'm not going to see the ocean without you," Levi says, resting his forehead on Erens and closing his eyes. "You're not dying on me..."
|End of flash back|
|Levi's P.O.V|
I smile slightly, nodding and looking down the stairs. Hanji and Erwin where standing there, smiling at us. They had never known, we hadn't made it back so we couldn't tell them. I sigh again, grabbing Erens hand and leading him down the stairs. "So~ you two where dating all along? Knew it! Erwin you owe me £10!" Hanji squeals, shoving Erwin to the side slightly. "You two bet on this?" I say, glaring at them and glancing over at Eren. He was blushing, and hiding his face. It was always so adorable when he did that.
"Yeah we did, you two spent so much time together. I wouldn't believe it though," Erwin says, sighing and handing Hanji the money. "Come on eren, let's go to the beach before it gets too late." I say, dragging Eren out of the door. 'Finally...After all these years, we're finally going to be able to see the ocean. Not just one of us, both of us..'