~We got there~

|Erens P.O.V|
My eyes light up in excitement, smiling widely and following levi out of his house. I grip his hand tightly, showing no signs of letting go. It's not like I was. I sigh contentedly, letting myself be dragged along by the hand of my raven lover. I look at him, the peaceful face He wears when around me there. The face he only use to have when I was around. He pulls me along to his car, parked neatly on the side walk. It was a mystery to why he didn't use it, but I'm glad he didn't. "Come on, get in then," He says, opening the car door for me. I smile, nodding and getting into the front seat of the car and shutting the door. The car looks neat and perfect, but it was expected from a clean freak.
H

e gets into the drivers seat, putting his seat belt on and placing a bag in the back of the car. I put my seat belt on, looking out the window and sighing. I test my head on the glass, closing my eyes. The car starts, driving along the road. 'It's so quiet... I think, sitting up and leaning back on the seat and looking at levi. A small smile rested on his lips, a content sigh emitting from his lips. I smile, leaning over and kissing his cheek causing his usually pale face to go a light shade of pink. I smile, looking back out of the window. The sun was out, luckily for us, and it was just around three o'clock. Meaning that the sun would be nice and warm.
We soon arrive at the beach, looking out the front window and gasping. I undo my seat belt quickly, getting out of the car and running up to the sea wall and looking down at the beach below. The sun made the sand seemingly sparkle, the water all foamy where it hits the sand. I hear the car door close, looking back to see levi carrying a bag and looking out from the wall next to me. I grab his free hand gently, running down the steps onto the beach and sitting down on the sand. I let go off levi's hand and look out to the water, standing up and gasping. "It's...so beautiful.." I whisper, looking at levi who was already walking along the beach. I take my shoes off, holding them both in one hand and running next to Levi. He sits down a little further down the beach, putting the bag fondest or him and taking his shoes off. I sit down next to him, putting my shoes on the floor and looking out and t the water.
|Levi's P.O.V|
I ponder along the beach, sitting down on a soft patch of sand and placing my bag down next down me. I look over at Eren, who was sat down next to me and put his shoes by the bag. I smile slightly, taking my shoes off and placing them neatly next to Erens. I sigh contentedly, shuffling next to eren and resting my head on his shoulder and looking out to the water. "We made it, eren.." I whisper, looking up at Eren. He smiles, nodding and kissing my forehead.
"Yes we did, levi...We made it together..." He says back, a small smile appearing on my lips.
"We where going to eventually..." I reply, smiling and kissing his cheek. I stand up, pulling Eren up with me and looking towards the water. It was so clear, the reflection from the sun making it appear like it was sparkling. Though it was still winter, it was very warm. It was nice. Before I know it, Erens no longer grasping my hand. I look around for him, to find him down at the shore line with his jeans rolled up to just above his knee. I sigh, rolling my eyes and looking at him. "Come on levi! It's nice!" He yells, looking at me and pouting. 'Damn it...not the pout...' I think. I dig, rolling my jeans up and walking down to where Eren is and looking at him. He grins, putting one of his hands under the water and splashing me with some water. I squeak, stepping backwards and glaring at him. "Eren, what the hell was that for?!" I say, splashing him back and looking at him. He gasped, shivering and running deeper into the water. 'We made it, together..' I think looking out at him. He seems so happy.