~No matter what~

|Levi's P.O.V|
I sit down on the bed, hugging a pillow close to my shaking frame. I hear someone walk in, looking up with teary eyes to see Hanji. The glasses staying over her eyes, shielding them from my vision but she wore a shocked expression. I sigh shakily, looking down and hiding my face in a pillow. "Levi what's the matter with you?" Hanji says, folding her arms and looking at me. "I..It doesn't matter..." I say, looking at her. I want her to leave so badly but I don't. And that's a first for shirty glasses. "Levi...Do you remember something?" She says, kneeling down in front of me. 'Wait....she remembers stuff too?' I think, looking up at her and giving her a small nod. She sighs, looking at me and taking her glasses off. "Tell me what it is," She says, sitting next to me.
"I..I killed Eren....I...found him a few days ago...and..I killed him...I remembered...that I watched his eyes go lifeless, I killed the boy I love and loved so much.." I say, my voice cracking and shaking. Hanji sighs, putting her glasses back on. "You remember that? I'm sorry...I really am, Levi..But, there's someone here to see you.." I hear the door opening, to see the brunette that had ran away as I told him too. My eyes widen slightly, wiping my red and puffy eyes and looking at him shocked. "Eren..." was all I managed to say.
|Flash back|
Eren and levi had been separated for a week, as Eren had to go out on a mission with out levi as he had injured his ankle. Levi was starting to grab scared, pacing up and down in his office everyday impatiently waiting for him to get back. The Sunday after, eren arrived back at HQ unharmed. Hanji barged into levi's room, causing him to scowl. "Don't you know how to knock, shitty glasses?" He says coldly, doing the paper work to distract himself.
"Oh, I was going to tell you that eren was back b-" Hanji starts, but getting cut off by levi standing up abruptly. "Why didn't you say, where is he?!"
"Here..." a voice comes from behind her, stepping aside to reveal Eren standing there unharmed. Levi's eyes widen, running up to the taller male and hugging him tightly. "Shitty brat..I thought you died!" He says, tears off happiness rolling down his cheeks. Eren was the only one to ever see levi cry, and it was usually when he had done something wrong. Eren sighed, hugging levi back and staying silent. "Don't ever do that again, promise me!" Levi says, clinging onto Erens shirt. "I promise, I'm sorry..."
|End of flash back|
|Erens P.O.V|
'He...killed me? What...? Is..that how I died? What...I'm...so confused...' I think, looking at the crying man in front of me. My eyes widen slightly, stumbling forward and wrapping my arms around the male to only be pushed away. I stumble backwards, tears filling my eyes again. "Why...? I don't care if you killed me levi...! I love you..." He says, falling onto his knees and looking at him. "I love you, I'd die a thousand times just to see you again! I don't care if you killed me...I love you...nothing will ever change that.." I say, my voice shaking. "But I guess you don't love me." I stand up, turning away and start walking out of the room before I feel feel an hand grip my sleeve. "I love you no matter what, eren." Levi says, causing me to stop walking and turn around.