Chapter 1: Summertime Fine

(A/N: Don't start reading this book unless you've read "Player's Prayer" first. This is Book 2. You will be confused.)

Ronny's POV

Jon Jon and Quan were throwing a party for the our first official day of summer.

It was gonna be at Quan's apartments' pool and I can't lie, I was excited. I get to show my girl off for the first time since we made it official.

I found my phone on my night stand and dialed Candy.

"Hello?" She answered.

"You still going to the party, right?"

She sighed. "That's not really my scene."

"What I tell you Candy? We bout to get you out this shell."

"I don't even have a bathing suit."

"Then call Lena and y'all can go get one. You just making excuses."

I could feel her rolling her eyes through the phone.

"Come on Candy, please. There's somebody I really want you to meet. It's important to me."

"Fine, but you gotta give me AND Lena a ride."

"Deal."

"See you later then?"

"See ya."

Soon as I hung up, there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, baby."

A small smile came across my face as I opened the door. In walked my beautiful girlfriend, Destiny.

"Hey babe." She said as she kissed my lips.

"Wassup boo?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking..."

She always thinking. I sighed. "About what?"

"We can go shopping today!"

"That sounds good and all bae, but I gotta head to the trap soon. Then we gotta go to that pool party."

"I need a new bathing suit though." She pouted.

"You can still go get you one. I think they got some on sale at Walmart."

Destiny burst out laughing. "You real funny Ronny. Can you just give me a lil something so I can find something at the mall or something? Pleaseeeee." She begged.

"Ight ight, just quit all that whining shit man." We went into my room and went in my wallet and pulled out a fresh Benjamin.

"Another one."

I smacked my lips. "Damn, I thought you was just getting a bathing suit?"

"What if I end up finding something else that you might like?" Destiny smirked.