Chapter 16: The Set Up

Ronny's POV

"Where he stay?" I asked her again once we got in the car.

She just kept shaking her head. "I don't want you doing something stupid."

"Candace, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'm not gon let that nigga, or any nigga hurt you and let them think they can get away with that shit."

"Turn around and take a right." I started the car and took the directions she gave.

"That house right there."

I parked at the end of the block. I opened my glove department for my gun.

"NO RONNY."

"Fuck you mean, no?"

"This is what I'm talking about."

"Let's not do this right now. As long as I have breath in my body, my job is to protect you and the rest of my family. That's what I'm about to do."

"You can't do that without the gun?"

I sighed heavily and closed the glove department with the gun still in it. "Let's go."

We got out the car and I marched to the door with Candace not too far behind me.

I twisted the knob and the door opened. There was moaning coming from upstairs.

I looked at Candace and I could tell her feelings were hurt.

We started tip toeing up the stairs until I realized I wanted this nigga to know we were hear.

I stomped my way up.

"Yo, who the fuck is that?" I heard from a familiar voice.

"So this who you been fucking?" I yelled before I got to the bedroom door.

There Destiny was, in bed with Candy's so called boyfriend.

Candy's face dropped when she seen Destiny. "I always knew you was a no good, lying hoe. But you, Gary?"

"Gary????"

All the pieces of the puzzle were coming together now.

"Don't tell me you're..."

"In the flesh baby." He smirked as he pulled out his pistol from under a pillow.

"Why you didn't tell me you was fucking with G-Money?" I whispered loudly to Candace.

"G-Money? I thought it was D-Money!" She yelled back in confusion.

"Are y'all done?" G-Money said, taking his gun off safety.

Candace put her hands up in surrender. I knocked them back down. "We ain't bout to submit to him!"

"Who's the one with the gun, Ronny?" Candace said to me.

"You're smart, Candy baby." G-Money put his drawls on and put on his robe. "Let's take a walk."

"We not going no where." I spat at him.