Chapter 14: The Sit Down

Ronny's POV

To Ex-Best: you sure you don't need a ride? 1:07

From Ex-Best: positive. 1:08

"I'm nervous as hell man." I said to Quan and Jon Jon in the office.

"For what?" Quan said. "This ain't yo first time talking to the bitch."

"Watch your fucking mouth Quan!" Jon Jon yelled, beating me to it.

"Y'all love defending her." Quan mumbled.

Jon Jon jumped at Quan's throat. "Keep her name out ya mouth, nigga. I'm tired of you bashing these females, especially Candy. And if I gotta tell yo ass again, that's a bullet in yo ass."

"Ight, man. Damn." Quan choked.

Jon Jon finally let him go.

There was a knock on the office door.

"You good, man?" I asked Jon.

"Come in!" Quan yelled and in walked Jerry.

"Wassup?" I nodded to him.

He sighed. "This been hanging over my head for a while now... I should've been straight up with you, but I ain't know what would happen so I kept my mouth closed..."

"Spit it out Jerry." Jon Jon said.

"That day you asked me to take ya bitch home, she tried to suck me up. She said she'd suck me if I helped her out with something else."

"Something else like what?" Jon asked.

Jerry shrugged. "She ain't say, but I ain't let her do shit. No offense, but I don't know where the fuck her mouth been specially if she offering random niggas head."

My heart was down in my shoes. "T-thanks for letting me know." I finally spoke.

He nodded and walked out the door.

Quan shook his head. "You and these no good bitches."

Jon Jon didn't say anything this time.

I checked the time on my watch.

"Go handle that." He said to me.

I sped over to Destiny's and banged on the door until she opened it.

She snatched the door open. "Why are you banging on my door like your the fucking police!?"

"Cause I got some questions to ask you." I walked in her house. "Sit down."

Destiny rolled her eyes. "I'll stand."

"Sit down, Destiny. I'm not playing with yo stupid ass today."

She finally sat on the couch and I sat right in front of her on the coffee table.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Are you tryna turn my people against me?"

"What?"

"You heard me. You offering my niggas head for favors!? What kinda favors you looking for that your boyfriend can't do for you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Ronny." She said, playing dumb.

"I need you to look me dead in the eye and tell me there are no other niggas."