Chapter 5: Jacked.

Ronny's POV

"Stay in the car." I told Destiny before storming into the trap.

When I walked in, the whole place was ransacked. "What the fuck happened?"

Quan sat in the corner with his head in his hands. Everybody in the place just shrugged their shoulders, which pissed me off even more.

"What we missing?" I asked, calmly.

Nobody spoke.

"WHAT THE FUCK YALL JUST STARING AT EACH OTHER FOR? YALL DON'T HEAR ME TALKING? Somebody better start talking or that's everybody's ass."

"They took the money out the safe and our product." Bunk finally spoke.

I shook my head, hoping I was hearing this right. "Everything?"

"All except the little in the stash."

I sighed. "Thanks Bunk. Any leads anybody?"

"They wiped the security footage clean." Jon Jon emerged from the control room. "But you gotta see this."

I followed Jon Jon and Quan into my office. It was turned upside down, but what really caught my attention was the big green letters across my wall; WE COMING FOR YOU BICTH

"Dumbasses ain't even spell bitch right." Quan laughed.

I sat in my chair, which fell into pieces soon as my ass landed on it. Whoever robbed us loosened all the screws in my fucking chair.

Jon Jon and Quan tried not to laugh.

I yelled out in frustration. "What we gon do?"

"What would Boss do? We gon find the niggas who did this shit and take em out. It's simple." Jon Jon said, stretching out on the cut up couch.

"Aye Ron!" Somebody yelled, banging on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled back.

Jerry opened the door with a gun to Destiny's head. "You know this bitch?"

"Yeah, that's my bitch." Jerry dropped the gun as I sighed.Didn't I tell you to stay in the car?"

"What happened in here?" She asked, looking around.

"What it look like?" Quan spat.

"Damn, what crawled up your ass and died?"

"Why are you even here?" Jon Jon asked, confused.

"I told your ass to stay in the damn car. Jerry, do me a favor and take her home."

He nodded. "Ight."

"I'm not going anywhere with this nigga." She said with an attitude.

Jerry gave me a look and I nodded.

He placed the gun back to her temple. "Let's go."

Her mouth dropped, "Ronny!"

"Do what he say." I got up and kissed her lips. "You can drop it, Jerry. I'll call you later, baby."

He did as told and walked out the room. Destiny followed closely behind.