Chapter 6: Blackmail

Ronny's POV

Jon Jon, Quan and I went to my place. Soon as I unlocked the door, I walked in to get my stash. I need to roll up, real shit.

Jon Jon smiled. "You got some for us, too?"

I sighed as I plopped on the couch. "Help yourselves."

Jon Jon started rolling us a blunt and Quan went in the kitchen for snacks.

After Jon finished and lit up, he passed the blunt right over to me. "You need it the most."

I took a long puff and let the smoke hit the back of my throat. I blew it out and passed it back to Jon. He took a couple puffs and passed it to Quan and we repeated the same cycle til it was gone.

"Oh yeah, what happened with ol' girl at the house?" Jon Jon asked in a mellow tone.

"Who, Destiny?"

"Duh nigga." Quan chuckled.

"She just had a bad ass attitude and was real disrespectful. Granny was bout to whoop her ass."

We all looked at each other and laughed.

"Bout to go Gospel Gangsta on that ass." Jon Jon laughed.

"What about Ryan?"

I shook my head. "She swear she grown. And Candace ain't no better."

"I'm tryna figure out why you even with this broad." Jon mumbled, barely able to keep his eyes open.

"Shit, you ain't the only one. When you gon get with a real nigga?" Quan slipped up, blowing his high when he realized what he said.

"What you say?" I asked, trying to act as surprised as when I first found out.

Jon Jon laughed hard. "You ain't know he was gay?"

"You knew?" Quan asked, surprised.

"Yeah, you a nigga with bitch tendencies. Wasn't too hard to figure out." Jon Jon was rolling. "And everybody know you into Ron."

Quan was lost for words.

I'm tryna figure out how everybody knew that but me!

"Why you ain't tell me?"

"After Candy came back I was hoping you'd figure it out yourself." Jon Jon shrugged.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Quan said quietly and got up. Once he opened the door, he rolled his eyes and shut it back.

"Rude much?" Destiny said after reopening the door and coming in herself.

"What you doing here?" I asked her.

"I got some information."

"What kind of information?"

"About who jacked your trap."

"We already know who did it." Jon Jon spoke. "So we don't need no help."

"But I know G-Money."

"Hold the fuck on." Quan jumped up. "How do YOU know G-Money if nobody's ever seen him."

"I know people." She shrugged.