Chapter 4: Snow Storm

Episode: Stormy Weather

With the radio blaring music in the other room and the pile of empty boxes growing bigger by the minute it seemed unpacking was almost over. Humming along to the tune on the radio and swinging your hip and prancing around the living room dancing. Recalling last thing's events you laughed. His puns were on par with yours. As the song ends so does your dancing and you get back to work fixing the t.v. cords and plugging them in. After a little struggle you think the cords are were they should be and you push the on button. The t.v. comes to life and some sort of contest plays on the screen. It seems to be between two girls over some job but you don't care that much. Deciding to go out side and enjoy some sun you turn off the t.v. and radio. Walking into the kitchen you find Monty eating the rest of the strawberries. You sigh and mutter something under your breath before grabbing a pin and paper and making a note for your parents when they got back from the hardware store:

Mom and dad
I'm going out to get some
Air and look around
I'll be back for dinner
Love~ (y/n)

With Monty in your bag along with a sketchbook, pencils, the last of the strawberries and two apples for you, you threw on a jacket and went out. After a bit of walking you find a park and sit down on a bench watching a young model pose for a rather annoying camera man. You get your sketchbook from your bag and begin drawing the model. While drawing the model Monty stares at you for a bit before piping up, "(y/n), what happened to your eyes? Why are they like mine?" looking over at him he looks confused, you sigh and reply, "I hoped you knew, but no one seems to even notice not even mom or dad." After finishing drawing the boy you looked over to lock eyes with him. He seemed confused at first then turns back the camera. Then a thought crossed your mind, "Oh god Monty I must look like some stalker! I just moved here and someone will think I'm a stalker!" After a while a young noisy little girl gets to the park along with two other girls. they must be babysitting her, you thought. Deciding these girls were your next target to draw you started sketching them with the little girl on the navy blue hair girl's shoulders and the other girl in the flannel making goofy faces at the child. Glancing over to Monty you see that he had started to nap. Aww~ how cute!, you thought as you pet his tiny head. Looking back up again the navy haired girl was walking very awkwardly and stopped to wave back at the model with her mouth falling open. Her friend in the flannel pushes her towards the bench and looks at you to ask, "Is this seat taken?" "nope" you said a little flustered as all three of them sat down with you. What if they see what you dre- your thoughts were crashed when she looked over again and saw tour sketchbook, she gasped, oh no, "Those sketches are so good! Are those of us?" "yeah" you manage to say, a little stunned she liked them. "Can I take a picture for my blog?" she asked. Of course you let her take the pictures and then they introduced themselves the one in the flannel was Alya and Marinette was the one with navy hair, but as soon as Alya turned to tell you the littlest girls name she tried to drag Marinette to get a balloon with some girl's face on it. As Marinette awkwardly walked over to get the girl a balloon Alya sighed, "she could have let me." After a while you offered her apple which she gladly took and bit into. Suddenly the man taking the photos stopped and pointed at you, "We need an extra to model with Mr. Adrien Agreste" his annoying accent dripping from his words. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to go and see what modeling is like you got up. Alya tried to say something but the chunk of apple in her mouth muffled it. You looked at her confused but just shrugged it off and kept walking.

After a few friendly poses the camera man wanted something romantic so "Mr. Adrien" picked you up bridal style with no warning. A strange feeling in you bubbled up. It was fireworks were exploding in your torso. You were not expecting to be picked up. The camera man yelled again for more romance so your jittery new feeling took it as your turn to surprise someone. You leaned up and kissed him lightly on the cheek. You two kept this pose long enough for the camera man to take some pictures but suddenly a scream sounded and the carousel at the other end of the park was covered by a frozen dome. Mr. Agreste put you down gently and ran without any word. You don't blame him. Quickly feeling for the pin under your jacket you find it and snatch up your bag after. Running and hiding behind some camera equipment that was brought you opened your bag and a very angry Monty popped out, "what was tha-" "no time, monty, stripes out!" you almost yell. You transform much quicker this time and as you get up you trip, but someone caught you. Looking up you see who got you. It's Chat Noir.
"Falling for me so soon mon chaton"
"Did you just call me your kitten?" you ask.
"Why of course mon chaton" he smirks happy he got you to blush. However there is no more time for chatting as you have to save Paris from ice. Chat and you jog around the city in search of your villian. After a bit of searching you find her. Chat of course pulled puns on her and sent you two flying. Chat landed smack on top of you with his head in the crook of you neck. As he stirs his lips brush your "sweet spot" and you have to bite your lip not to say anything. "Chat look who has fallen for me this time." you say as he looks up and he seems a little woozy but then jolts awake. After he helps you up someone in a red spotted suit comes running. "Chat we," her gaze shifts to you, "please tell me there isn't two akuma victi-" a monitor of stormy weather calling the forecast interrupts her telling us that summer is currently canceled. "No this is tigeress, ladybug and she is on our side. There isn't time to explain now" chat called to her but snow started to fall "we should get going now we know she is in the news station recording" you call to them and start running. Having an idea to summon your cloak again to warm you up you raise a fist above the brooch then suddenly opened out causing the warm cape to appear. Running steady you jump to a lamp post to a roof. Without any doubt Chat and Ladybug are behind you continue your run towards the news station with two faces plastered above it. I think i know just who this stormy weather is.