Just Your Classic Ch. 4

Authoress Notes: WOOOH 2 updates in one day!! This is exciting :33 Not much to day so go on and read!

ENJOY!!

Chapter Song: Bones by Ms Mr (song on the side bar thingy) Well the song sort of goes...okay not really I'm just having a hard time finding a song if you find a better one that goes with this please tell me and I will switch it and mention you/ dedicate you in this chapter :33

Mild language

~*~*~*~*~*~

For the past two days I have gotten used to my time at school. I had 3 classes with Sam, it seems he is a skipper. I'm not all that surprised to be honest. But everyone has been nice to me well Lily's group everyone else pushes me around. But that is high school. My classes weren't all that bad either.

1st hour- Math with Lane and Alex. Okay so I disliked that I had math first hour but Lane and Alex makes it better even if they are half asleep.

2nd hour- Creative Writing with Lily and Lane. They are so cute and Lily is crazy with ideas.

3rd hour- Choir with Lily, Molly and Sam. I was really surprised to see him in this class. But Molly told me that he can sing but also that this is his blow off class. 

4th hour- English with Lily and Sam. One of my favorite subjects besides Creative Writing. Though Sam liked to ruin it by being sarcastic with the teacher.

Then I have lunch with everyone, Lily told me that sometimes they eat on the roof but it has been getting colder since it's October. 

5 hour- History with Molly. She usually goes into a food coma and falls asleep.

6th hour- Science with Sam. I like Mr. Bob he is funny but I dislike that Sam is in the class and my lab partner.

                                                                               ~*~

I had gone to bed early and when I woke up by my alarm clock. I noticed that I didn't hear anyone in the kitchen. I got up and saw a note from Aunt Sophia saying she is traveling for this fashion show and be back in a few week. Looks like I had the apartment to myself. 

I got ready for another day at school. I pulled on a pair of jeans and my favorite People Like Grapes shirt from RoosterTeeth on Youtube. I kept my hair down and I slipped on my flats and I did my bathroom stuff. I grabbed my bag and was out the door.

I was driving and I was behind a person on a motorcycle. I love motorcycles, well more like I really wanted to ride on one. The person on the motorcycle was heading to the school. The person parked and I parked next to the person since I liked a safe distance from all the other cars.

I got out and the person took the helment off and it was Sam. I gasped and he turned to see me. He glared when I gave a small wave and walked over to him.

"Hey Sam, nice bike." I smiled.

"Whatever," he got off and grabbed his bag and started to walk and I followed.

"Why are you following me?" Sam stopped and turned to me.

"B-because we have the same friends..." I looked down.

"Find new one, we all hate you." Sam said.

I looked up at him with wide eyes, "Not true! Lily likes me along with Lane and Molly. Alex is okay with me. You are the only one that dislikes me."

"Not dislike, hate." Sam corrected me.

"Hate is a strong word," I pouted.

"And that is why I use it, now get loss." Same turned and walked away.