Just Your Classic Ch. 9

Authoress Notes: Hello my Cubs! Another new chapter and in this it's a party and Mia gets to learn about Sam!

ENJOY!!

Chapter Song: Wild Ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia (I just really like the song!)

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up to a knock on my door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock which read 6 PM. I practically slept the day away. The knocking was louder this time and I got up and walked to the door and opened it and it was Molly and Lily.

Molly was in a tight red dress and black heels and what looked like Alex's brown leather jacket. Her strawberry blonde hair sweep to the side, her make-up was black eye-liner which brought out her green eyes and also red lip stick. Lily on the other hand was in a pair of shorts with stocking that had a cool lace design to them and a shirt that said We Are All Mad Here. Her blonde hair was straight and teased and she had blue glitter eyeliner.

"Did you guys forget something?" I ask.

"No, we are here to help you get ready to your first party!" Lily smiled and walked in the apartment along with Molly.

"A party?" I ask.

"Yeah, Alex is helping throw it with another of his friends. So of course we are here to help you get ready," Molly said.

They both started to head to my room and I closed the door and followed after them. I just wanted to stay home tonight and read a book, but it seems they really want me to go this party. It wouldn't hurt to go.

I walked into my room to see Molly and Lily going through my closet.

"These are such cute clothes! Why don't you wear them?" Lily asked.

"More like how did you get your small hands on these?" Molly says.

"My Aunt is a designer so she brings clothes they don't need anymore and give them to me," I sat down on my bed.

"Well don't worry we are going to make you look hot," Lily smiled evilly.

I felt a bit uncomfortable about looking hot. I liked being unnoticed by people. But being friends with these two is impossible. They got right to work, first finding me an outfit. They decided on a pair of jeans that had rips in it and a plain v-neck grey shirt. They also handed me a black leather jacket, which was actually my mom's. They told me I can wear any pair of shoes. I would pick them out before I leave.

Then they started on my hair and make-up. I sat patiently as they that. Molly was doing my hair while Lily did my make-up. They talked about how the party was going to be fun and that I don't have to drink if I don't want to. They finished up and said for me to look at the mirror. 

I looked at myself and I looked different, I looked nice. Molly worked with my wavy hair and curled it lightly. Lily did my eyes smoky and it made my eyeliner winged and used black eye shadow and it made my brown eyes big and more lighter. 

"You look hot!" Lily smiled.

"Damn we did amazing Lily," Molly and Lily high-fived each other.

"What do you think?" Lily asked me.

"I...like it," I smiled wide. 

I really did like it, it was for one night anyways. The girls then gave me star earring I had and I put them on. The wanted me to wear a necklace but I declined. I wanted to wear my mom's necklace, this was the right time to wear it.

The necklace was simple it was on a silver chain, the necklace was of a crescent moon and a star hung from the tip and it was also silver. 

"That is beautiful," Molly said and Lily agreed.