Just Your Classic Ch. 29

Authoress Notes: Well we finally get to see what Mia does! Reminder! Tomorrow is the final two chapter!!

Chapter Song: Into Your Arms by The Maine

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was finally Monday and I had to go to school, well more like Aunt Sophia was making me go. She said I needed to talk to Sam about everything. But I couldn't face him just yet, I didn't know what to do still. Should I end it with him ore be with him since I love him.

I pull up to the school and parked. I sighed and grabbed my bags and headed to the school. As I was walking I felt someone pull my arm and I got pulled to the side. I looked to see Lily with a smile on her face.

"Oh hey Lily," I smiled.

"How have you been?" She asks.

"Okay, just been trying to have a semi-normal weekend, with loads of thinking." I said.

"Mia!" Molly came over and hugged me.

"Hey Molly," I smile and hug her back.

"We missed you Saturday," Molly looked at me.

"Sorry, I just needed time." I look down.

"Don't worry about it, how is your wrist?" Molly looks at it.

"It hurts but not as bad anymore." I hold it up.

"Mia," I froze, I would know that amazing voice any where.

I turned to see Sam, "Oh, I-I have to... go to class! Gotta ask the teacher something." I turn and high tailed it out of there.

I got to math way early and just sat at my desk and stared at nothing. I knew I wasn't ready to be here. I had 3 classes with him and that was all, I can get through this day avoiding him.

When Choir came around I sat between Molly and Lily so I wouldn't have to talk to Sam. It was a relief when the Mrs. Hathaway separated the boys and girls for some singing. After that class I was out the door and ahead of Lily and Sam to English. 

The teacher wasn't in a good mood so there was no talking. Sam looked semi-pissed when I was able to look at him. He really wanted to talk to me.

At lunch I was in the Choir room working one-on-one with Mrs. Hathaway. It was a great way to get out of seeing Sam at lunch and having to talk to him. I did feel bad though, I knew I should at least hear him out. But my feeling for him was chaotic still. 

I had History class with Molly and it was a free day so she was talking with me about Sam.

"Mia, you can't avoid Sam forever," she sighed.

"I can try, I know I love him but everything that happened. I just don't know, inside my head and heart is very chaotic at the moment." I looked down and worked on my math homework.

"I know what it feels like, I was actually popular when I met Alex. So when I learned about things about him during the beginning I was ready to call quits. But I didn't, it's a lot to take in but it's worth a lot to continue to be with them." Molly gave me a soft smile.

After History class I made my way to Science class. Mr. Bob was there eating an apple and sitting on the floor. I learned to never question him ever.

I walked to the table and sat down and not long after Sam came in. But to my luck it was right when the bell rang. So no talking for us, but it seemed it wasn't going to stop him. He tried to talk to me a few times during the whole class but I kept telling him to work. 

When class finally ended I pushed him aside and made my way to my locker. I threw things in there and closed it. I turned to leave but hands slammed on the lockers on either side of my head.

(Sam's POV) 

I had been trying to talk to Mia all day. But she never gave me the chance to at all. I was hoping in the last class I would be able to but she wouldn't even look at me. So when class ended and she pushed me I was at my breaking point. 

I quickly made my way to her locker knowing that is where she was going to be. As Mia closed her locker I slammed my hands down on the lockers on either side of her head. She looked up startled and was looking for an escape.

"Mia don't, we need to talk." I said.

"I just want to go home," she whispered and looked down.

"Mia, please look at me," I whispered.

"I d-don't think I can," her voice breaking.

"Why?" I ask.

She kept quiet, I moved my hand and lifted her head to look at mer. Her light brown eyes were watery. 

"I'm so sorry, about everything that happened. I never wanted you to get caught up in any of that. You mean so much to me." I told her.

And I really meant it, Mia met so much. I came to terms with myself and I loved this girl. I love Mia Holland, she is everything any lucky guy could ask for. With everything we had been through it made me love her more and more.

"I do?" Mia asked.

"Yes, you mean a lot to me. I love you Mia." I stared right into her eyes.

Her eyes widen, "Y-you love me?"

"Yes, I love you." I said it again and smiled wide.

Mia pulled me to her and kissed me. I felt all her emotions being poured into that one kiss. I brought her closer to me as we kissed, her lips were so soft and warm. I felt Mia's hands in my hair and then she pulled away. I didn't want to stop kissing her, so I leaned back down but she giggled and moved back.

"What?" I ask.

"I love Sam," Mia whispered against my lips.

I smile wide and her eyes changed from light brown to hazel. Then a smile graced her lips, she had the most amazing smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Well wasn't the ending just so fluffy!! AHHHH!! Well see you all tomorrow!!