Just Your Classic Ch. 8

Authoress Notes: So this chapter is bit of a filler :33 Also does anyone listen to the songs I put up with the chapter??

ENJOY!!

Chapter Song: Help Me Close My Eyes by Those Dancing Days

~*~*~*~*~

I was in the back seat of my mom's car. My dad was driving and we were talking about dinner and how the waiter was cute which made me tell them to stop trying to set me up. I laughed and then we talked about the movie we wanted to see.

Suddenly there was screaming, and shouting in the car. I heard the metal and plastic of the car crash into another. Searing pain on my left side... 

I woke up and I tried to calm down. I sat up fully and saw everyone still asleep. I looked over at the clock and it read that it was 5 in the morning. Lane and Lily were sleeping on the couch, Molly was in the chair and Alex and Sam where sleeping on the floor. I got off the chase andd tipped toed to the kitchen. There was doors that lead to the balcony there. I hoped it and breathed in the fresh cool October air. 

(Sam's POV)

I woke up after hearing someone get up. I sat up and rubbed my back, the floor was not comfortable at all. I looked over to see the other still asleep. I turned and saw Mia was the one who woke up. I got up and yawned and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I was about to go through the cabinets but then I saw Mia out on the balcony. I moved towards them and walked out. It was abit chilly in the morning air.

"Mia, why are you up?" I ask.

She froze and did something that I couldn't see, "I uh, couldn't sleep." She then turned around with a smile.

I saw in her eyes that she had been crying, I suddenly felt very uncomfortable. I am not used to seeing girls cry and when they do I don't know how to comfort them. Lane does and so does Alex only because they are dating.

I walked over and leaned against the railing.

"Couldn't sleep, bad dream then?" I asked.

"...yeah," Mia's voice cracked.

"..you can tell me about it...if you want," I looked at her.

"You don't seem like you really want to hear it," she let out a soft chuckle.

"I might not want to but no one else is up," I looked down at her.

She let out a sigh and looked up at me with her light brown eyes.

"I had a dream of my parents death, well more like re-living it." Tears swelled in her eyes.

"I sort of know what you are going through, I mean not the part of being in car accident. I got kicked out of my house. I live with Lane and his brother now. So I know what it feels like to not have parents around. Shit I'm not good at this at all," I ran a hand through my hair.

I heard Mia laugh and looked over at her, she is crying but also laughing. 

"You are bad at this, but thanks for trying." Mia looks up at me and for the first time her eyes aren't a light brown but a hazel green.

"Your eyes..they changed," I said.

"Oh, I uhh they change different colors." Mia's face turned red and she looked at her feet and wiped at the tears.

"How? They are usually brown," I said.

"It's cold, we should go back inside, I'm tired again." And she left me as she went inside.

(Mia's POV)

I rushed back inside leaving Sam outside. I couldn't tell him they turn hazel when I am calm, he would think Iiked him or something. I mean I like him as a friend and nothing more. I went back to the chase and laid down and got under the blankets and turned to face the oppisite of the other and Sam. 

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep. I then heard Sam come back into the living room and lay down on the floor.

I just laid there with my eyes closed, soon though I fell back to sleep.

                                                                                ~*~

I woke up and saw everyone was still asleep. I got up decided to cook everyone breakfast. I got my iPod and and dock and walked to the kitchen. I plug in my iPod and hit shuffled. The song that came on was Help Me Close My Eyes by Those Dancing Days. I was singing along to it.

"Help me close my eyes; I'm scared to see what my dreams will be like; Help me close my eyes; I want to sleep without dreaming; Cause I'm scared to see them"

"Nice voice," I heard a still sleepy deep voice say.

I turned around and saw Sam, his hair sticking up in some places. He looked so boy-ishly cute. I was about to say something but then Lily came in.

"Oh you are making breakfast for us! Thank you," she smiled and came over.

"Yep, since you and everyone spent the night. I was thinking it was the least I can do." I smiled at Lily.

Soon everyone poured into the kitchen. I gave everyone a plate and fork and I handed out the pancakes and eggs and bacon. Molly had helped me cook she cook the bacon since I can't handle raw meat[1]. 

"These pancakes are great!" Lane smiled.

"Thanks," I took a bite of my food.

"Molly you made the bacon extra crispy for me," Alex kissed Molly on the cheek.

After breakfast everyone left, I said bye and watched them walk to the elevator. I walked back into the apartment and it was a bit of  a mess. I moved my iPod and dock into the living room and listened to music as I cleaned up. I also cleaned up the mess in the kitchen. 

I finished and I sat down on the couch and stared at the blank tv screen. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and realized I was still tired. A nap sounded really good now.

~*~*~*~*~*~

[1] I don't like handling raw meat, I don't know what it is, it just grosses me out. But I do like eating meat :33

Authoress End Notes: Next chapter we get to learn about Sam Blake~