Just Your Classic Ch. 27

Authoress Notes: Sorry this took forever to get out I got distracted >.> But here is the next chapter~

Chapter Song: Country Song by Seether

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I still hadn't heard from Sam and it was already Thursday and everyone seemed on edge. I asked Molly and she said not to worry about it. They were keeping something from me, I wanted to know what but I wouldn't ask. 

Sam again wasn't in Science class. I had to work on my own and Mr. Bob would help me out when it was two person job. After class I headed to my car which was parked far away from the others. But by the time I made it to my car it was pretty deserted out on the school parking lot. 

I was about to unlock my door when a car pulled up next to me. I looked at the car and just got this flight or fight instinct. Since I couldn't fight I was going to flight. I tried to quickly to unlock my car door and the other car door opened.

"Are you Mia Holland?" I hear an old guy say.

I turned and gave a small smile, "No, wrong girl." I turned back to my car.

I heard fingers snapping and I felt arms around me. A hand covered my mouth and I was starting to freak out. I started to thrash around and was hitting and kicking, trying to make contact with something. They dragged me into the car and they drove off fast. 

I heard shouting and it sounded like Lily's voice. I was released and I wrapped my arms around myself and stared at the old guy that asked if I was Mia.

"W-what do you want and who are you?" I asked.

"Sorry to scare you dear you may call me Old Man, but I had to get my money from Sam." He gave me a soft smile and I glared.

"Money?" I ask.

"Oh he hasn't told you, Sam owes money to my Warehouse. He hasn't come up with the money so I had to take you to teach him a lesson. I'm sorry dear."

I stared at him with wide eyes that held fear in them. I was so scared, I tried not to cry. Was I going to get hurt or worse die!

The car ride was silent then I remembered I had my phone. It was in my pocket, I tilted it out of my pocket a bit and was trying to call 911. Then it was snatched from me.

"Oh my, we can't have you doing that now can we." Old Man then turned my phone off.

I heard a cell phone ring and Old Man took his out and chuckled and showed me the caller ID and it was Sam. He picked it up the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello Sammy boy[1], I have you on speaker and Mia is right next to me." Old Man said.

"I was getting the money! You didn't have to take her!" Sam yelled into the phone.

"Calm down she is fine, right dear?" 

"Sam..." I choked out and wiped at my eyes.

"Mia! I will come and get you don't worry." Sam said.

Old Man took it off of the speaker and spoke with Sam. I heard him tell Sam where to met us and to have the money. The car pulled up to the Warehouse and it was the same but with no people there. The guy that dragged me in took me out and held onto my arm and forced me to walk. Old Man was in front of us.

(Sam's POV) 

When Lily told me Mia was taken by Old Man I knew what I had to do. I walked outside of my apartment and crossed the street. I walked to the really nice apartments and looked for the name I needed. I buzzed and they let me in.

I walked up the elevators and took it to the top floor. I sighed and knocked on the door. The door opened to a guy in his mid 20s with brown hair and blue eyes and he was a bit taller than me.

"Sam Blake are you here to sell that beauty of yours?" He asked.

"Hey Tom, and yes I'm selling my motorcycle." I look at him.

"Well then name your price boy," Tom leaned against the door frame.

"25 grand." I put my hands in my pockets.

"15 grand," Tom said.

"20 grand." I narrowed my eyes.

Tom looked like he was thinking about then put his hand out. "Deal," and we shook hands.

"I need about 2 grand now," I told him.

"Seems far enough, I want the keys. I will give you the rest when I have the bike." Tom said and I nodded.

Tom had been wanting my motorcycle since I was 16 and I knew he would pay well for it since my bike was a classic Harley Davidson.

I handed the keys over and wasn't surprised when he handed the money to me in cash. He told me he always had money on him.

I walked out and headed back across the street and straight to car. I got in and drove to the warehouse. Mia just hang in there a bit longer.

(Mia's POV) 

I sat in a chair in Old Man's office and he was going through some papers. I was looking around and there was escape. The body guards he had were both outside the door. Old Man also had a gun and it was on his desk.

He told me he wouldn't use it on me. It was just in case some crazy person demanded money from him since it has happened. I sat there and balled my hands into fists, I wanted to go home and forget this ever happened.

"Are you hungry dear?" Old Man asked me.

"No," I didn't look at him.

"Sir, Sam Blake is here to see you." The body guard said and he let Sam in and the body guard came over to me and forced me and by Old Man.

Sam looked at me and then to Old Man. He walked over to the desk and slammed money down on it. "There 2 grand, hand over Mia."

Old Man picked up the money and started to count it. Once he seemed satisfied he snapped his fingers and the body guard pushed me hard towards Sam. I wasn't expecting that and I fell forward and tripped. I put my hands out and Sam tried to catch me but Old Man put his gun up. I ended up landing on my wrist wrong and pain shot through my left arm.

I bit my lip to keep form screaming. Sam helped me up and held me to him and we walked out.

"Take care Sammy boy, it was nice to meet you Mia." Old Man called out. 

Sam helped me into his car then turned to me, "Mia are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I think my wrist is broken," I breathed in and out, it hurt really bad.

I saw his jaw clench and he then drove. I noticed he was heading to the hospital. He parked and helped me inside to the ER. A nurse helped me right away.

                                                                                  ~*~

After the doctor tended to me Sam asked for my keys and told me he would have Lily or Molly drop my car off at home. He said sorry many times but I wouldn't talk or even look at him. I was now at home and Aunt Sophia watching me like a hawk.

She sort of bought the whole tripping and falling since that part was true just not the rest about how it was at the mall. She said that I didn't have to go to school tomorrow and I was glad that I didn't have to. 

I don't know how I am going to act around Sam. He tried to call me a few times after I got home but I didn't answer. Now it was me who need space to think for a bit.

~*~*~*~*~*~

[1] okay when I say Sammy Boy does anyone else think of Supernatural?? (I love Supernatural!)

Authoress End Notes: Oh dang that was epic huh? Mia got kidnap then resuced by Sam and he sold his motorcycle! I wonder what is going to happen next!