(BONUS CHAPTER) Just Your Classic Ch. 31

Authoress Notes: Well here is the Bonus Chapter! I hope you like it :33

Chapter Song: We Got The World by Icona Pop

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lily and Molly were over at my apartment because they were helping me get ready. Ready for what, well I was going to have my first date with Sam! I am completely nervous and Molly keeps telling me to calm down and it will be okay.

Molly was working on my hair, she was going to keep it down but clipped from of it back. Lily did my make-up and it was light.

"Did Sam tell you what you two were going to do?" Lily ask.

"He told me he was going to take me out to eat, then after that see where the night leads us." I shrug.

"Also known as he has nothing planned after dinner," Molly rolled her eyes.

"This is your first date right?" Lily asks me.

"Y-yeah," I looked at Lily who was going through my closet.

"Well don't worry you will be fine, my first date with Lane was horrible. I tripped and fell backwards and smashed the back fo my head on the ground." Lily said.

"Don't scare Mia! Well mine was actually fine. Alex took me out to dinner and then he took me to his favorite spot to think and it romantic," Molly smiled.

"Lane told me he was taking me to my favorite place before I fell," Lily turned around with clothes in her hands.

"Alright all done with you hair," Molly said.

"Thanks, both of you." I smiled.

"No problem!" Molly smiled and walked over to Lily.

I watched as the discussed what I should wear. I wanted to tell them I wanted something casual but they kept talking.

"Mia! What do you like better, a nice skirt and a pair of pants?" Molly asked me.

"A pair of pants," I smiled sheepishly.

"Fine, ughh, am I the only girl who wears skirts?" Molly talked to herself.

Lily snickered and I couldn't help but giggle. Molly turned and threw me my pants and I laughed. Lily and Molly settled on a tank top and an off the shoulder sweater.

"There I think that is an perfect first date outfit. Not to formal and not to casual." Molly nodded.

"Thanks again," I told them.

I walked with them to the front door and they left. I walked back to my room and changed into the clothes. The outfit was comfortable and stylish. I walked out into the living room and and watched TV until Sam got here.

I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it. When I opened the door Sam was there. He looked amazing, even if he wore nothing special. Sam looked me up and down and I smiled nervously.

"You look good," Sam leaned down and kissed me.

I would never get used to him kissing me. I always felt sparks fly through me.

"Thanks, you don't look bad either." I smiled.

Sam chuckled and held his hand out to me. I took it and grabbed my jacket. We walked to the elevator and took it down to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in and I was freaking out a bit. I was going on my very first date with Sam!

Sam got in and he drove to the restaurant and we talked about music on the way. He pulled up to the place and we got out and walked inside. We got a booth and sat on down.

"Hmm, I don't know what I should get," Sam mused to himself.

"I know, I am picky." I stated.

"You picky?" Sam asked with a raised eye brow that I wished I could do.

"Y-yeah," I blushed.

We ordered and it was quiet at the table.

"Damn it, I haven't been on a date for a long time. I forgot how this damn thing goes," Sam ran a hand through his hair.

"I haven't bee on one before, I'm sure most first dates are awkward." I said.

"Well I hoping ours wouldn't be" Sam looked at me.

I stared at him but I then had to look away. Finally our food came and we ate in silence only talking about how good the food was. I was reaching over to get something and I knocked Sam's drink. It tipped and my body tensed as the drink slipped on Sam.

Sam tried to jump up and I grabbed a napkin and reached over and then knocked his food on him. This was not happening! I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. A waiter came over to help us and said he would get Sam some more food. I put my head in my hands and I wanted to leave.

I felt someone touch my hands and I looked over to see Sam sitting next to me. He had a smile on his face.

"Hey, it's okay Mia. I'm fine, no need to cry." Sam held my hand.

"No it's not! I ruined it, i spilled your drink and food on you." I looked away.

"Well it broke the ice didn't it," Sam chuckled.

I looked at him, "Broke the ice?"

"Yeah, the awkward air around us is gone. And look it's fine, you looked cute," Sam leaned to me and kissed me.

After the kiss I put my head back in my hands, "I'm still embarrassed."

When dinner was done Sam took me back to his apartment so he could change. I waited in his room which was messy. I was sitting on his bed looking around. He came in and was still putting a shirt on and I looked away with a blush.

"Well I didn't have anything planned after dinner, is there anything you wanted to do?" Sam asked.

I looked at him and then saw his Xbox 360. "Wanna play?" I asked and pointed to the 360.

"You play?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, do you have Halo?" I ask.

"Yeah," Sam smiled and he set everything up. 

I moved over and we sat on his bed and and started to play Halo. The beginning of the date may have been horrible but the ending of it was perfect.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Aww the ending was cute wasn't it? Don't forget to look out for the sequel!