Just Your Classic Ch. 7

Authoress Notes: Well this one is longer than my usual work which is awesome right?? Who knows maybe this might be usual for this story haha, well enough of this go on and read~

ENJOY!!

Chapter Song: Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

~*~*~*~*~

After we finished eating we checked out some other stores. We ended up in Spencers and I was looking up front while the guys ended up in the back of the store which didn't surprise me. Lily was trying on hats while Molly was looking a Pikachu back pack. I was looking at some band shirts that looked cool. I liked the Bullet For My Valentine shirt.

"What shirt are you looking at?" I looked behind me and saw Sam staring up at the shirts.

"Uhh the Bullet For My Valentine shirt," I looked back at the shirt.

"Didn't know you liked them."

"Yeah and some others, I have a wide range of music that I love. What about you?" I looked back up at him.

"Mostly Rock, Metal, and Alternative Rock." Sam smiled and looked down at me.

I blushed, his smile was amazing. I looked away quickly and thank god that Lily decided to come over and save me from having to say anything.

"Sam, Mia, what do you think of this hat?" She asked.

"Stoner take it off you look stupid," Sam crossed his arms and the smile was gone.

I looked at Lily and I frowned, "Lilystone take that hat off now! I don't like Adventure Time it scares me."

Lily pouted and took it off, "What's so scary about it?"

"The animation Lily, it scares me." I really didn't like Adventure Time[1].

After being in the store for a bit we then left. Then we headed home, the guys said they would follow Lily's car that Molly is driving. Molly's driving didn't scare me, she was focused and didn't drive like she was late for something. 

We got to my apartments and we parked in the underground parking lot. Us girls got out of the car and I heard the guys coming over.

"Nice building you live in Mia," Lane said.

"Wait til you see the apartment!" Lily smiled and skipped to the elevator.

We all walked to the elevator and I pressed the 12th floor. Everyone talked about what movie to watch and then asked me if I had it in the first place. I had the movies they mentioned.

We got out of the elevator and headed to my door. I unlocked it and let everyone in first.

"Wow, this is really nice." Alex looked around.

"I guess it is," I shrugged and locked the door after closing it.

"Movie time!" Lily moved to the movie shelf.

"Lily be careful," Molly trailed after her.

"I will make some popcorn," I told them and walked into the kitchen.

I went to the cabinet and the popcorn was on the top shelf and I went onto my tippy toes and tried to reach it. I almost had it but I then felt someone behind me and they got the popcorn.

I looked behind me and saw Sam, "Need some help shorty?"

"Don't call me that, I'm just vertically challenged." I huffed and turned around and took the popcorn from him and moved him from me. 

I know my face was aflame from being so close to Sam. I put the popcorn in the microwave and turned to see Sam was gone. He must have left back to the living room.