Just Your Classic Ch. 13

Authoress Notes: I liked doing this one it was fun to do :33 Well I hope you Cubs like It!

Chapter Song: Games by Onili

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked to the class room and opened the door. I couldn't believe it, I Mia Holland had detention. The November day looked cold outside as I look out the window. I've been here a month and I get my first ever detention. But I wasn't alone, I see my friends.

I walk over and sit down, "This is so bad." I put my head down on the desk.

"Oh cheer up Mia, it's Friday and we are surprise we lasted this long with out a detention." Lily tried to reassure me.

"I don't think you are helping Stoner," I heard Sam say.

"Oh bite me," Lily hissed.

"I don't want to get poisoned, Mia is this your first detention?" Sam asks me.

I look up and looked at him, "Yes."

"Alex, Lane, and Molly are so lucky they didn't get detention." Lily crossed her arms.

"They don't have English with us," I said.

Lily was going to say something but then the teacher came in. He looked mean and unfriendly, the complete opposite of Mr. Bob.

"Everyone quiet! You will be here for an hour, you can do your homework or just sit there." He then made sure everyone that was suppose to be here was here.

Lily dropped a note on my desk when the teacher wasn't looking. 

We are going to play a game -Lily

Rules are simple try and get out of the classroom -Sam

I looked at Lily and Sam and Lily was smiling and Sam was smirking. I had a feeling they was a usual thing they did. I bit my lip and was thinking, I took a deep breath and gave a thumbs up to them.

Lily rose her hand, "Yes Lilystone?" The teacher asked with a sigh.

"I need to use the bathroom," she smiled as innocent as she could.

"Then you should've done that before you came here." The teacher was not having it so Lily looked like she was going to up her game.

"But I need to go to the bathroom! I have my period, do you want me to bleed everywhere?!" She rose her voice.

"Fine, go!" The teacher looked uncomfortable and Lily smiled and walked out and winked at Sam and I.

Sam looked like he was trying to think of something that could get him out. He smiled evily and took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it and passed it to me.

Faint -Sam 

I read it and I was confused. What about faint? So I wrote back.

What?? I don't understand -Mia

Faint, like in science class a while back -Sam

I can't faint on will! -Mia

Fake it -Sam

I'm not a good actress -Mia 

Sam ran a hand through his hair and then took something out of his bag. He set it on my desk when the teacher wasn't looking. I looked at it and picked it up, it looked like a heart! I freaked out and my vision started to blurr. I started to breath heavy and I dropped the heart and I tried to move fast. Which was a bad idea, the movement made me light headed and I blacked out.