April Fools (Not Actual Chapter)

There is a really important author's note at the end so be sure to read that.

Annabeth's P.O.V.

We had finally reached the edge of the grounds, right before the Forbidden Forest. All we had to do now was to wait on Percy to catch up so we could travel back in time. We had already become part of events by time traveling, so therefore there was no way we could fail. That was unless, something interfered with us time traveling to yesterday in the first place.

"Won't Percy hurry up for once?" Leo questioned.

"It has been five minutes..." Nico said.

We waited for about two more minutes but there was no sign of Percy. Was it possible that something had happened to him on his way down here? After knowing him for over five years, there was no doubt in my mind that my boyfriend had some of the worst luck in the world. But, he wouldn't let anything happen to him when he knew we needed him. So what was going on?

"FILTHY CENTAURS I- I- THE MINISTRY WILL-"

All of us turned around at once. The sight in front of me was possibly one of the most deranged states I'd seen anyone be in. Umbridge limped out of the forest, wand in her currently trembling hand. There were many cuts on her skin, some of which resembled hoove marks. Her clothes were in shreds, making her appear to be wearing rags of pink material. How in the world did she manage to get free of the centaurs?

"YOU!" She screeched. "YOU FOUR, YOU WILL PAY. DON'T ACT DUMB, I KNOW YOU'RE AQUATINTED WITH POTTER AND THE FILTHY MUDBLOOD GRANGER!"

Piper was the first to react, "Schist." Her hand was grasped on her dagger instantly, forgetting for a moment who was in front of her.

"Look," I said. "We can work this out- we don't know what you're talking about Professor. Honestly, we really don't. Actually, come to think of it, what were you doing in the forest?"

A diplomatic approached only appeared to rouse Umbridge even more. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO ACT DUMB!"

She raised her wand, a twisted glint in Umbridge's eyes. Her voice was now slightly calmer, "Come to think of it... I've looked you lot up. All I could find was that you all moved from America upon the arrival of your first year. It's not like... any of you will be missed."

"Excuse me?" Nico asked.

"Let's start with you... Miss Chase," Umbridge threw out her wand towards me. "Any last thoughts?"

"Hold up!" Even Piper's charmspeak couldn't stop Umbridge.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The last thing I saw was a giant flash of green light, completely surrounding me. Leo, Nico, and Piper couldn't do anything. The last thing... I could recall before everything went completely dark... was, 'Where the Hades is Percy?'

Me: I do not own any of the characters. All characters either belong to Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling.
Chiron: Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and savior of Olympus will always be remembered.
Camp Halfblood: *cries*
Chiron: We shall now burn her shroud in remembrance-
Me: *runs in singing* I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF-
Percy: What the Hades?! This is-
Me: Annabeth's not dead. Well, not in the Universe of Canon
Nico: Huh? But-
Me: *sighs* I hate non-canon alternate universes. Everybody's so serious about death and stuff when that person's clearly not dead.
Percy: What-
Me: There's a simple explanation for everything.... IT'S APRIL FOOLS, SUCKERS.

4/01/16

You're probably wondering what the heck that was. Unless you've forgotten: HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY. To be honest, the real chapter won't be published for quite some time unless something miraculous happens. I'm just grateful I had the time to write this. Hope you're all well,
-Europa