Who Are You?

Chapter Four: Who Are You?
Harry's P.O.V.

A WARNING WHISTLE HAD SOUNDED warning the students still on the platform started hurrying onto the train.

Mrs. Weasley started hugging her children, Hermione, and I randomly. "Onto the train, now, hurry..." She said.

For a moment, the great black dog(Sirius, who was still in dog form) reared onto its hind legs and placed its front paws on heavily on my shoulders.

Then Mrs. Weasley shoved me away toward the train door hissing, "For heaven's sake act more like a dog, Sirius!"

"He shouldn't have come with us." Hermione said in a worried voice once the train had started moving.

"Oh lighten up," said Ron. "He hasn't seen daylight for months, poor bloke."

"Shall we go and find a compartment, then?" I asked Ron and Hermione.

Ron and Hermione exchanged looks.

"Er," said Ron.

"We're- well- Ron and I are supposed to go into the prefect carriage," Hermione said awkwardly.

"Oh," I say. "Right. Fine."

"I don't think we'll have to stay there all journey," said Hermione quickly. "Our letters said we just get instructions from the Head Boy and Girl and then patrol the corridors from time to time."

"Fine," I mutter again. "Well, I- I might see you later, then."

"Come on," Ginny told me. "If we get a move on we'll be able to save them places."

"Right," I answered.

We walked all the way down the train. There didn't appear to be many vacant cabins left, until we reached the very last, which was where Neville spotted us.

"Hi, Harry," he panted. "Hi, Ginny.... Everywhere's full.... I can't find a seat...."

"What are you talking about?" said Ginny, who had squeezed past Neville to peer into the compartment behind him. "There's room in there. The one across where Leo, Percy, Nico, Annabeth, and Piper are sitting. You see, only Loony Lovegood in here -" She says pointing to a carriage with a bunch of wizards that look like they are either in the fifth, sixth, seventh year. I knew at once I had never seen them before. But, how did Ginny come to recognize them?

"Wait," I interrupt her. "Who?"

"You know Loony-"

"No, who are they?" I say pointing to the carriage where all the unknown wizards were sitting.

Neville and Ginny stare at me blankly as if to say, 'Are you kidding?'

"What?" I ask them.

"Oh come on Harry," Neville says. "We share a dormitory with Leo and Nico. It's not like you can forget them all of a sudden."

"I don't think I've forgotten them. I swear that I've never seen any of them before," I say. I look closer to see each of them closely. One one side of the compartment a boy and girl, both seventh years, are sitting next to each other. The girl has long blonde hair with sharp grey eyes, with her arm put over the boy's shoulder. As for the him, he had to be about  two years older than me. It was strange, because though I had never seen him before I could tell that we look somewhat alike. We both have shaggy black hair, I have emerald green eyes, but his are sea green.

Three supposed fifth years sit across from them. Two boys and a girl. The girl had choppy brunette hair and eyes that seemed to change every time you tried to decide what color they were. In short, she looked beautiful though it looked like she was trying not to. One of the boys was Latino, was also very short, and had dark curly hair. The last boy in the carriage look frightening for his age. His skin was deadly pale, he had piercing black eyes, and hair black hair. His expression was nearly unreadable, but it gave me the feeling that I did not want to make him angry.