2: Kanima?...✔️

"I'm coming with you" I say "To get my Jeep fixed?" he asks I nod and we leave. We arrived at the shop.

We've been waiting for a while then Stiles goes to the guy and talks to him about what he's going to do and whatever I was about to go back home because they can't kill me if I'm not a werewolf or killed anyone right I'm sure. "Eww what is this" Stiles says I turn around and look at his hands that had goo "Why is your hand gooey" I asked him then he wipes it on my hand "Eww, Stiles what is it" I say squealing we try to rub it off ourselves we were on our phone I tried to text Lydia but I couldn't type my hands were tingling I drop my phone and look at my hands I couldn't feel them Stiles was doing the exact same thing I stand up and see what he was looking at and there was a animal with scales and claws that's not a werewolf.

"Hey!" Stiles and I yell to get the guys attention then the lizard thingy scratched the guy in the back of his neck he turned around and looked at the monster "Hey Hey uh" Stiles says but he falls to the floor then I don't feel anything and I fall right next to Stiles we try to get our phones to we crawled I tried to speak but I was in shock the thing that is holding the Jeep is going to squish the man. "Stiles" I say "Shh Ana just close your eyes okay" he say and I do what he say then like seconds later I can't hear the guy yell for help anymore when I open my eyes I see the animals and it hisses and I start to sob then I hear police sirens and I knew Stiles called.

................

"I told you I just walked in and saw the Jeep on top of the guy that's all" Stiles says "What's wrong with you two" Sheriff says "Nothing can I just take Ana home and get out of here" Stiles says "Look if there's something you don't think you should tell me" Sheriff says "You think I'm lying" Stiles says I walk away because this isn't my conversation to be hearing. I keep on looking at my hands they felt weird. Stiles touched my back which made me jump "Sorry um Scott's going to pick us up my car is evidence" Stiles says and I nod.
...........
We run to Scott's car "Are you guys okay?" Scott asks I ignore the question I just look out the window and I hear Stiles say "Yeah you were right it's not like you its eyes were almost like reptilian there was something about him" Stiles says but Scott cuts home off "What do you mean?" Scott asks "You know when you see like a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see is their eyes and you feel like you know them but you just can figure out who it is" Stiles says and he was right the eyes looked familiar and I know I know who it was, but I can't figure out who they are.

"Are you saying you know who it is" Scott ask "No, but I think it knew Ana" Stiles says and both of them look at me I just give them a confused look "I don't know who it is" I say. "Do you still want to go home?" Stiles ask "No um maybe tomorrow I'm not ready yet" I say "To the Martin's" Scott says I nod.
............
Ms.Martin comes in the room and then she tells us about waking up and about the counselor then she takes off the blanket off Lydia and I she does this gasp and I wake up and see blood she grabs mine and Lydia's hand and see blood and glass on my knuckles and also in Lydia's. I look up and see mirrors broken "Sweethearts why did you do that Lydia, Ana" she says and we just stare at the mirror.
...........
Right now we're waiting for the counselor and we agreed to this only if Lydia and I went together. We were sitting down and this guy was flirting with Lydia "Are you ready Ana and Lydia?" the lady asked and we got up and went into the office.

"You aren't even French are you" Lydia asks "French Canadian" the lady said "Which mean you're a Canadian who speaks French and seeing as we are placing our metal health to your hands. How about you tell us as a French teacher what qualify you to be a guidance counselor" Lydia say "I have a masters in behavior psychology and have done over thousand hours of field work" she say "hmm C'est va Bien" I say in french "If you guys are really fine what are you doing here" she said and I started to get annoyed nothing is wrong with us "Appeasing my parents, so they don't take my car keys away" Lydia says "Have you guys talked to you're friends about what happened two you two" the lady asks "Yeah their great totally supportive" Lydia says and I nod "Do you trust them" She ask "Implicitly" Lydia says and I nod again "Good, but still be cautious" she say and then I all of a sudden get interested in this session "Why, because sometimes people closes to you can be holding you back the most" I say "Indeed did you read that somewhere" She ask "I don't know" I say honestly because I remember seeing it or hearing it somewhere but I have no idea where or when "Maybe I heard it" I say smiling "Well sounds like whoever said it left an impression" she says.
..........