13: So I basically died✔️

We all get up and run towards them at once, but I feel five claws enter my stomach I slash their chest and they take out their claw from my stomach I regret wearing a white crop top I touch my stomach and see lots of blood I can feel my hand trembling I crawl to the wall and rest my back on it I see Scott and Peter leave I groan and the twins saw me they grab me throat again and pull me up I couldn't breathe "Pleas- please Stop" I breathe out they look at my stomach and they drop me and they run after Scott and Peter I was gasping for air.

I crawl and I follow my heart so I just let my body take me I started to bang on a door trying to get it open and then I see Scott he opens the door and picks me up "Ana I was just about to go find you, I thought you were behind us the whole time" Scott says feeling really guilty "Oh my gosh you're bleeding" he says "I'm fine um we need to get out of here, we could go through there" I say pointing to the laundry chute "Okay you go first" Peter says I walk and fall in I land in the cart I jump off take a towel and rip it while Scott and Peter fall in the chute I wrap the towel around my waist tightly so I don't loose to much blood. The boys start to run off "Guys, there is a girl in pain here" I say "Right" I hear Peter whisper they come back and help me up and help me walk "Why would they do that to you, they both like you?" Scott says "I don't know, but when they saw me bleeding they let me go and their faces expression was a guilty look" I say we arrived where the ambulance was at I touched the window and see I left a bloody hand mark Stiles looked terrified he opens the door "Ana what happened! You are bleeding!" Stiles says worried "I could feel it healing I'm okay" I say and they help me get in I sit down and relax.

"Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Stiles asks "I have to go back for them and my mom." Scott says "Oh I'm going" I say getting up feeling better "No, no way, you are hurt" Stiles says "I'm okay I swear" I say jumping off the ambulance "Ana are you sure?" Scott says "I'm fine just a little blood that is still coming out. It doesn't hurt I'm a slow healer" I say Scott nods "Okay, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing, and I just saw the twins, like, 30 seconds ago" Stiles says "Stay here" I tell Stiles he nods and Scott and I run off.

We were walking through a dark hall cautiously. We both stop when he hear distant dings then I see something on top of me and I punch there face "Oh my gosh that scared the crap out of me" I say while Scott and I are fighting Scott swinged at them and was successful I get tossed, but I ran towards them and jump to kick him in the face and I smirk once I land on the floor. They grabbed Scotts neck and pushed his back against the wall "Let him go!" I yell "Where is she?" they say "We're trying not to hurt you" They said "Well you hurt your friend Ana so try harder" Scott says "Hey! I'd like to try something." Melissa says shocking the twins they form into to people so they went back to normal I run to Scott "Sweetheart, get up! Come on." She says I help Scott get up and say "Scott your mom is the best I love her" I say smiling "So do I" Scott says "I love you both as well" she says.

"He just let me go, said it was a gesture of goodwill. No other reason." She says "No, he had to have a reason" I say and Scott agreed "I don't think he does anything without a reason" Scott says
"Well, if that means I should continue to be profoundly terrified, then don't worry about it. I got that covered." Melissa says then I hear something so I stop them I hear like metal I give them a signal to not move I walk forward and then I turn and see My dad, Allison, and Isaac.

My dad points the gun at me "Dad?" I say as a question and hug him "Ana your bleeding" I hear Isaac say "Yeah I'm fine" I say not making any eye contact to Allison or Isaac I let go and see Melissa and Scott behind me.

"So then they're essentially trapped?" Dad said "Yeah, right" I say agreeing "There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on." Isaac says walking behind means he grabs my waist I tense up and move to next to Melissa I could see Isaacs eyes following me "But wait, wait, wait, if the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?" Melissa says "And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops" I say "We can't get in a fight with them" Scott says "Yeah we can't" I say "You've got us now" Dad says "It's to much of a risk. They want her dead, and if she dies, there's nothing that we can do for Stiles's dad or Cora." I say.