3: Who's controlling him✔️

After we find out Jackson is the Kanima, Allison and I are going to drop Lydia off, When we pull up to her house "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened" Allison says looking at Lydia "I promise not to say anything about just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened" Lydia says and I still kinda don't know what's going on either "It's-it's kinda complicated" Allison says Lydia scoffs and says "Well, how 'bout you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?" she looks at Alli for a response and then she says "Oh do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie" still looking at Alli "Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay?, So it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself" Allison says "Fine, I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend which is nothing to myself" Lydia say opening the door and about to leave but Alli grabs hold of her arm "Hey, he's not just my boyfriend you get that right?" Allison says "Let me go," Lydia says giving Allison a look "Just for one second, please, try and remember-" "Remember what!" Lydia says frustrated "Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you- you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you" Allison says Lydia looks at her for a while then Lydia nods and says "No". "What do you mean no you've had boyfriends," Allison says looking into Lydia's eyes, "None like that"Lydia says getting out of the car and Alli looked guilty.

.........

"You what" I say laughing "Laugh all you want but he's killing people and that's why we did that to him" Stiles says "Okay Stiles I got to go to the principle office go back to your plan of kidnapping Jackson and hope you don't get caught I will keep my mouth shut but I will tell Allison I tell her everything and uh... be careful Stiles" I say quietly at the end "Why" Stiles says and I just roll my eyes "Well if he doesn't return back home they will know something not right" I say it's true but that's not why I want him to be careful Jackson is dangerous and I don't want to see Stiles hurt "Oh okay" he says so clueless "Whatever Stiles Bye" I say mad "hey are you mad" he ask "Stiles shut up BYE!" I say gosh how is he so clueless. As Allison and I are walking in the halls I tell her of what Stiles and Scott did to Jackson he laughs and then we awkwardly walk into Gerard's office he tells us to sit so we do and we sit there awkwardly for about 5 minutes then Gerard says "So who did you guys say you were studying with tonight" "Uh just Lydia" Allison says and I nod in agreement "We are prepping for our World History Midterm" I finish and then Allison nods in agreement "History was one of my favorites, Especially Military history. Ever hear the phrase "Know thy enemy" he ask looking at me "It's an art of war by Sun Tzu" I say he nods and ask "Very good know what it means" I nod "In order to win a battle, one must know everything they can about their enemy" I say looking at him "Right again, your guys father and I happen to be having that very problem we've got an enemy about which we know next to nothing. It's killed one of our own, among others" He says and I nod looking down and Allison says "We've heard" "Did you hear Jackson Whittemore didn't show up to school today" he says I look at Allison and she shifted uncomfortable I roll my eyes "He didn't" I say. "His parents called and so did the police, you guys wouldn't know anything about that do you" he says and Allison looks down and I nod my head in disagreement "Well let me tell you what I know,I know that a teenager's first instinct is to protect their friend, And I believe my granddaughters would always want to protect her friends, even if it meant lying" He says getting up from his chair and walks behind us and we look forward I can tell Allison is trying to act confident but I know she is really nervous "So, I want to ask you one more question, and this time, with a small advantage" He says putting his hand on her shoulders and I get up fast and he looks at me and says "I'm not going to hurt her" playing with her hair "I just want to get a sense of your pulse" he says putting his to fingers on her pulse "Do it on me" I say he looks at me and says "No, you're a good liar your pulse wouldn't jump" he says. "Think of it like a game all you have to do is tell the truth , do you know anything about Jackson missing?" he ask Alli "No" she says "Is he in trouble?" he ask "I-I-I-I don't know" she says "Does this have anything to do with Scott" he ask he looks straight at me and smirks "No, I mean I-I don't know" Alli answers "Your pulse jumped" he says and Allison gets up and looks at him and says "It's because you're scaring me" "I'm sorry sweetheart, that was going way too far" he says "No kidding" I say looking at him seriously and crossing my arms "It wasn't right to use static like that, I'm sorry you guys could go back to class" he says I give him a fake smile and grab my bag put it on my shoulder and grab Allison's hand and walk out the door but we stop because they are are putting security cameras around school we look at Gerard and he smiles and says "Go ahead" and we walk away.