7: We're back at school✔️

"It's not a double date it's a group thing," Lydia says "Do they know it's a group thing because Allison already told you she's not ready to go back out there, but you know I am," I say smiling and we all laugh. "You guys were in France and didn't do any dating for four months" Lydia says "Oh I did, but I called it off because he was too hairy and when he took his shirt off I took that chance to run and I never answered his phone calls" I say "Did you, I mean after-" we cut Allison off "Do not say his name" Lydia and I say. "Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out? " Allison asks "Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon" Lydia says. "So then you've talked to him?" Allison says "Uh, not since he left for London" Lydia answers "You mean since his dad moved him to London," Allison says, "Whatever" Lydia says "What's the difference, Alli, he still went to London?" I say "He left. And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster." Lydia finishes "So you're totally over him?" Allison asks "Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't? Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy. You'll live." Lydia says "So what will I be doing?" I say "Well you have a thing with someone here you guys should see how you guys are doing," Lydia says and she's right "Stiles?" Allison asks so lost "Where have you been? she hasn't talked to Stiles in 4 months even though they promised each other that they will keep in contact all summer" Lydia says "So then who is it?" Allison asks still lost "Well I have been texting and calling Isaac all summer and well I would say our text messages and calls are flirtatious" I say giggling and show her my messages "Damn you guys text more than I have with Scott and that was only 4 months it looks like you guys have been texting for a year every single day" she says and I smile. "We stop at a stop light and I turn around and see STILES?!?! and SCOTT?!?! I squirm and slouch in the back seat so they can't see me and I huff, but I sit up and stick out my head in between Alli and Lydia "Guys, nerd alert" I say they give me a questioning look I turn to them I see Scott looking at Allison and I just throw myself back in my seat and then I see Allison face drop and I just started to laugh "I tried to tell you" I say "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I can't see him, not now." Allison says she is overreacting "Allison why are you overreacting have you never seen an ex before?" I say. "Lydia just go!" Allison says "Omg Ana take the wheel," Lydia says and jumps to the back and I jump to the driver's seat I look at Scott and then my eyes meet Stiles he tried to smile at me and he rolls down the window "Hey" he yells I just hit the gas pedal and drive. "You alright?" I ask looking at Alli she sighs and nods "What about you I saw that eye connection wait did something happen between you guys and you didn't tell me or Lydia" she says "It was nothing he doesn't know about it I just I trust my guts and if it says to stay away from him I will" I say "Ana stop we need to go back and talk to them" Allison says "You can, but I'm not" I say and hit the brakes "They stopped too" Lydia and I say "Why would they stop?" Allison asks "How would we know that we haven't talked to them all summer," I say "It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?" Lydia says and I nod. "I think we should go back" Allison says then something hits the window and it breaks the glass shatters we scream after a minute Stiles runs to me I was still in the car a big piece of glass was in my leg and then there was a medium piece in my neck and I couldn't talk "Oh my god," Stiles says and I pull the glass out of my leg and throat I start to cough "Oh my god," I say looking in front of me a deer I was sad I could never get this image out of my head Stiles grabs me and carries me "You don't have to watch that" he says and finally puts me down "When it was coming towards us it- it was crazy, but right after it hit us I felt it feel scared maybe even" I get cut off by Scott "Terrified" Scott finishes my sentence.

"You ready?" my dad asked me "Yeah," I say nodding my head. "You know you could wait till tomorrow if you want, you know the first day could be tough," he says and I smile "No I'm alright," I say smiling "Yeah?" He asks like a question I nod "Yeah" I finish "You could wait a week if that will make it easier" he says and I just laugh a little "Um, it's fine, it's Allison who's not, she won't tell me what's going on with her she gives me a sassy answer or changes the subject, we used to tell each other everything, but now it's hiding secrets" I say looking down at the floor and I just smile again and grab my keys oh did I mention I got a Jeep it's newer than Stiles's, but I love Stiles's Jeep, I love mine too. Then Alli and I went to go pick Lydia up.