20: I did it with Isaac✔️

"This is everything non-lethal Allison and I could find" I say "Take it all" dad says "What's the plan here?" Sheriff asks "Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles's scent at Eichen House. Especially if he went through something stressful there" Dad says "Should all four of us be going to the same place?" Sheriff asks "Where else has Stiles been showing up?" my dad asks.

     "School, the hospital" I say "Okay, hold on we did this already, He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek says "He's getting us to repeat the same move" Dad says "So, what do we do, Wait for him to come to us" Allison says "We can't. Not if the oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek says "Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." Sheriff says "That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox" Dad says.

     "Listen. I'll understand if anyone wants to back out" Sheriff says "Never been a quitter and I'm never going to be one" I say "I'm not going to be the first wolf to run from a fox" Derek says "Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber" Dad says we drag our stuff "Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House, Sheriff it's you, me and Allison, and we all meet at the school" I say and we all leave.
----------------------------------------------

     We enter the elevator in the hospital. "You know what, I don't know how you guys do it. You're all so strong. You're fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up." Sheriff says only if he knew how terrified we are every second each day something could go wrong, some people die, anything can happen to anyone. "I'm failing Econ" Allison says "Is that Coach's class" Sheriff asks and Allison nods in agreement.

"Well, I'll have a talk with him." Sheriff says I thought about the people we lost my mom, Boyd, and Erica they were my friends and family. Sheriff stops the elevator then I hear Sheriff say "Hey, are you guys okay?" I was looking at the ground I look at him "We're not fearless we're terrified, we're always terrified, we act like we know what we're doing, but the truth is we don't know, I don't know if Isaacs dying right know I don't know why he sacrificed himself for me, We don't know what we are doing most of the time, I don't know if I should give Isaac another chance or just stay single and Stiles- But the truth is we are always scared out of our freakin minds we just do what think it's right, but what we do can get anyone killed and that scares me, it scares all of us even though we don't show it" I say crying now and so is Allison Sheriff hugs us while I start cool down. "You know what's funny, you sound just like a cop" Sheriff says I chuckle so does Allison I let go of the hug and wipe off me tears.

     "You guys okay?" he asks and we nod his phone starts to vibrate he takes his phone out "What is that?" I ask "Someone's breaking into my house. After Stiles started sleepwalking, I had some security precautions put in motion sensor cameras" he says "Is that his room?" Allison asks we look closely and we see Stiles on his bed looking at the camera and he waves at it.
----------------------------------------------

     All of us go to Stiles house he wasn't in there no more, all of us see the chess board and our names on sticky notes that's on the board. "What is all this? What are these sticky notes for?" My dad asks "This is what Stiles used to try and explain to me about all of you" Sheriff says "Cool, maybe it's a message from Stiles. The real Stiles" Allison says

     "You think there's any reason my name's on the king?" Derek asks "Well, you're heavily guarded. Though I guess the alarming detail is that you're one move from being in checkmate" Sheriff says "It's not a message from Stiles" dad says "It's a threat from the nogitsune" I say and my dad nods "He's at the loft. That's what he's trying to tell us." Allison says "And he wants us to come there" I add "Nights falling" Derek says "This couldn't sound any more like a trap" my dad says.