15: We did it✔️

Scott and I try to catch up to her, then a flash hits my eyes and also Scott's eyes we scream and Stiles was the one holding the flash light he screamed too.

"Oh, I think I found something" Stiles says "So did we" Scott says. We follow Stiles and he says "It's a coyote den" Stiles says and they go in "Werecoyote" Scott says "Guys what are you doing?" I say "We are checking what is in here" Stiles says as in a obvious answer they don't think at all I swear.

"Guys you shouldn't be in there!" I yell "Why not?" they ask "Yeah, um she isn't going to go home because you idiots invaded her home, and she will know you guys were in here because of your scent" I say I go inside because what's the point she isn't coming back here.

"If she doesn't come back here, Where is she going to go?" Stiles asks "I don't know" Scott says "Can you guys track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asks "Maybe" I say. "But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf.
And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott says "The doors still open" I say.

"If we can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help" Scott says "This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss's league" Scott says "And more in my dads" Stiles says.
----------------------------------------------
    Sheriff comes out of the den with clothes "You sure it's her?" Sheriff asked us "I looked her right in the eyes they glowed just like mine and Scotts" I say "It makes sense dad" Stiles says "But it wasn't a girl. It was a four-legged coyote, right?" Sheriff says and I nod.

"Well, okay. But yeah, see, that's the point that we don't exactly have figured out yet" Stiles says "Okay, but if it was a full moon and she did change while her mom was driving, then anything could've happened." I said "Horrible things could've happened. Ripping, shredding, tearing things" Stiles says "Which probably caused the accident" Scott says and I nod.

"Think about it, Dad, all right.
They're driving, Malia starts to change, she goes out of control, the mom crashes and everybody dies" Stiles says "Except for Malia" I say "She blames herself, all right, goes off running into the woods and eventually becomes trapped inside the body of a coyote." Stiles says. "That makes sense. In a Chinese folktale. Boys, this is... this is insane. I need this kept quiet. The three of you, not a word. I don't want anyone hearing about this. I especially don't want Mr. Tate hearing about this." Sheriff says "Scott? Scott!" Sheriff says I look at Scott staring at a rock he looks back at us "Sorry" he says turning to the rock one more time. "What'd you say?" Scott says then we hear about siren "Oh, Hell" Sheriff says while we see Mr. Tate and Scotts dad

"Mr.Tate" Sheriff says Mr. Tate looks at the clothes in Sheriffs hand. Mr. Stilinski gives it to him, Mr. Tate holds it "Mr. Tate?" Scotts dad asks "It's hers" Mr. Tate says "Alright, wait here" Mr. McCall says.

"Dad" Scott says "I'll talk to you in a minute. I wouldn't mind hearing how your mom's okay with you running around in the woods this late." Mr. McCall says.
----------------------------------------------

    "Here's where we found the den.
It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles tells Allison "Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But I think you're right about her not going back to the den" Allison says and I nod "Coyotes don't like wolves" I whisper "Why didn't you say that last night" Stiles says "Oh Stiles I don't know, I had a lot in my heap, I had a dream of Kate killing my boyfriend and I helped do it oh and Coyotes are really smart so if they don't want to be heard, they can actually walk on their toes" I say "Coyotes tip toe" Stiles says "They tip toe" I say. The bell rings "I got to go, but send me the pinned location" Allison says walking out "Okay" Stiles says.