8: Well I could've died today✔️

"She's not dead" Derek says "Derek," Isaac said "There's a dead body it's Erica' Doesn't really leave us much room for interpretation" Stiles says while I was on the counter with Isaac and I had my head on his shoulder while he was playing with my fingers "Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked "Someone else obviously," I say "And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle, Okay the one who saved you," Scott said "No, she wasn't like us and whoever was in the vault with Boyd was," Isaac says "What if that's how Erica died? They, like, put them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives." Stiles says "It's like werewolf thunderdome" I say joking and then Stiles turns to me "Exactly" he says I looked surprised because I was joking "Then we take them out tonight" Derek says "Be smart about this Derek, you can't just go storming in" Deaton says "If Isaac got in, then so could we" Derek says "But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton says "We need a plan," Scott says "How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours," Derek says "Uh I think someone already did, Beacon Hills First National closes its doors three months after vault robbery. Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles says "How long?" Derek asked "It's the Internet Derek," Stiles says chuckling "Okay, minutes" Stiles finishes.

Mr. Stilinski let me in the house he was in his sheriffs uniform "They're in Stiles's room, come in" he says I nod I follow him upstairs he opens the door and says "Boys" Scott was asleep in the chair and Stiles had his face on the floor and his legs were on the bed it was a hilarious position I laugh I take out my phone and walk towards Stiles and take a picture and I do the same to Scott I show sheriff he laughs "Boys, it's time to wake up boys" he says again "Boys!" he yelled Stiles shot up with a paper stuck to his cheek "I gotta get to work you to have a visitor and you two also have to get to school" He says and leaves "Dad, Heather" Stiles asks and Sheriff looks at him "No, nothing yet" Sheriff says and walks away. "So did you find anything?" I say "10 hours and nothing," Stiles says "That answers my question" I breath out "We're going to find something," Scott says "Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about-to-be-dead." Stiles says "Well, we still have time," Scott says "Is this whole, like, "remain optimistic "in the face of complete and utter disaster" thing a part of the "be a better Scott McCall" program?" Stiles says "Uh, not if it doesn't work." Scott says "No, it works," Stiles says then a paper catches my eye I pick it up my eyes widen Stiles notices he looks at what I was looking at he grabs the paper and yells "Dad" and gives the paper to Scott and chases his dad.

"All right, so we meet at Derek's at 5:00 to go over the plan, and then we don't get started until dark." Scott says and I nod "Kay, what do we do till then?" Stiles asks "What, right now, we've got English," I say and walk in the school.

"You see this? This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent.
Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." Stiles says "Can We fit in there" I ask "Yes, we can but very very barely, wait you're going with Scott and Derek" Stiles asked "No, I'm staying here and not going to help" I say sarcastically "Well I don't know how I feel about that" he says "Well I'm here to save my friends that's all what I want to do no matter what" I says "Well, you don't care about your friends feelings either" he says and I roll my eyes pretending I didn't hear that "Oh and they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit" Stiles says "Look, forget the drill" Derek says "Sorry?" Stiles asks "If I go in first, how much space do I have?" Derek asked "What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles says "Yes, Stiles, I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek says "Okay, okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big, old fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there. Don't be scared. Big, bad wolf. Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this that's how much room to gather enough force to punch through solid" Stiles says then Derek punches Stiles's hand and hits the metal counter and I laugh "Don't underestimate Mr. Sour Wolf" I say giggling "Ah! He could do it" Stiles says walking away from Derek "I'll get through the wall who's following me down" Derek says while looking at Peter "Why is he here I hate him so much" I say "Well I'm glad for your honesty" he says "You're welcome" I say disgusted "Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter says "So I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek asked "One of them is already dead," Peter says "We don't know that," Derek says "Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of alphas. All of them, killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed." Peter says "Could someone kill him again please" Stiles says and I totally agree with him "Derek, seriously not worth the risk" Peter says "What about you" Derek says looking at me "Yeah, if you want me to come with you" Stiles says "Not you" Derek says "Ana and Scott got it" Stiles says and we nod "I don't know about Erica, but if Boyd is still alive we have to do something" I say and Scott nods and we look back at Peter yeah he still disgusts me but doesn't scare me "We have to try" Scott says "But" Derek says "Who's the other girl" Scott says "The one locked in with Boyd" Scott finishes.