A Crack in the Glass

Mulder's POV
"I want to know who this guys is, Mulder!"

"It was Scully's ex boyfriend, sir. She said he was a little crazy, and I know she won't want me sharing this with anyone, but he abused her. I don't know about you, but that seems like enough evidence that it was him."

"It could be, but we have all of the best FBI agents in the Bureau behind us and we don't even know where to start."

"Scully and I bumped into him when we were having lunch at Panera. Let's check there."

"Okay." Once we parked at the same restaurant we moved inside. I walked up to the cash register lady to see if she could help us with his information.

"Hi, I'm agent Fox Mulder from the FBI and this is my boss, Assistant Director Walter Skinner. We are here on an investigation for a lost FBI agent and we think she was abducted by a man who was here three days ago. I want to know if you have the information on the computer?"

"Hmm, yeah is this the guy?" She moved the computer so I could see the face on his ID and credit card that he had used. Fortunately it was him.

"We got him." I wrote down the information on a napkin the girl handed me and rolled out. "Let's get him." A smile crept across my face as I had some hope that we could catch this guy.

Scully's POV
"Get up!" He screeched at me and I jolted up with the same pain as I had slept with the previous night. "Time for the daily beating!"

"No!" I retorted. I'm not gonna let this happen again. His eyes widened and I knew that this isn't a good sign.

"What did you say?"

"I said no!" I knew this wasn't going to help my case here, but right now I couldn't help the words flying out of my mouth.

He walked up to me with his knife that already had dried blood stains from me the other day all over the tip. He lifted up my shirt and my breath caught in my throat. He got closer and closer to my skin and I could feel the cool metal. Then it started to sting and I knew he had broke flesh. I screamed in pain and started to kick at him.

"Don't struggle, Dana." I continued to struggle, then he stopped. I looked down to see a giant scratch, or incision if you may. I have never had anyone give me so much pain, and this hurt. Hurt like a mother-fucker, but I knew someone is out there looking for me, and I knew that someone was my Fox Mulder.

________
I'm back yo! (: