Refreshed

Scully's POV
My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted with the most gorgeous face, and that face belong to no other person but Mulder.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hi Mulder." I smiled at him and he smiled back. I could see I was in the hospital and Mulder must've been told that he was free to go because his scar on his face was patched up and so was his thigh. I touched his cheeks with my hand, then brought his face down to mine and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. I pulled back. "Mulder, would you mind telling me what happened after what he did to me..." He smiled sincerely down at me.

"Well, let's just say I went a little 'The Incredible Hulk' on him, and we will never be seeing him again." My mouth was agape by the end of his sentence.

"You didn't!"

"I did."

"Oh my god. Mulder, he's dead?"

"Yeah." He said uneasily, and started to look towards the ground.

"Hey, I'm glad that you did that, Mulder. No man in their right mind should think they will survive doing what he did to us."

"You're right. You're always right, Scully." I looked at him in disbelief.

"Mulder, you think I'm always wrong!"

"About aliens! This isn't about aliens!"

"Sure. Fine. Whatever."

"Don't sass me G-woman!"

"I love you."

"I love you, too." He ended our playful bickering by kissing me. Just then a nurse walked in the room.

"You're all set to go, Ms. Scully." She said to me with a smile.

Mulder's POV
I really want to make that Ms. Scully into a Mrs. Scully, but I don't think she would want to. I push the thought away.

"You ready to go, G-woman?"

"Ye-AHHH!" I picked her up bridal style, and walked out of the hospital room, hopefully for the last time in this type of situation. I put her in Skinner's car that he had been waiting in, and he dropped us off at Scully's apartment.

Scully's POV
"Mulder, don't you have to be at your place ever?" I asked him.

"Actually, I was thinking that maybe I could...you know...stay...." His voice trailed off.

"What? You want to stay here? With me?" Butterflies in my stomach had awakened, and I couldn't contain my excitement and surprise.

"Is that okay?" He asked hopefully, with a laugh.

"Yes! Yes!" I gave him a hug and peppered him with kisses on his mouth repeatedly. 

"Okay, but you're carrying all of the heavy boxes." I punched him in the shoulder. "Ow!! Why?!?!" I just laughed at him and walked to the shower to get cleaned up. A few minutes later, Mulder joined me and that night I slept peacefully for the first time in a long time.

______
Okay so I'm thinking like one more chapter