The Final Move

Mulder's POV
Scully had passed out about an hour ago, but I know she's okay because I can hear her inhaling and exhaling, but I can't look at her because her stomach is still dripping with blood. My heart is beating irregularly. I'm so worried. My forehead is dripping with sweat and my breathing is rapid. I feel as if I'm about to pass out, but I don't allow myself to when Scully is in that state. Out of nowhere, her head jolts up quickly and she gasps as if she had a nightmare. Like this isn't a nightmare already.

"Scully!" Adrenaline flows through me and I no longer feel tired. "Are you okay?!"

"Mulder?" She looks down at me and winces. "Ow what the hell!"

"Scully it's okay, it'll be okay, I won't let you die!" I can't help the tears that flow down my cheeks. "Scully please.."

"Mulder, I'll be fine." She's smiles down at me, but I can see in her eyes that she's not so sure she'll be fine and my smile drops.

"I-" I get cut off as the door swings open.

"Heyyy!" Mark, oh my god, if I get out of here I will kill him with my bare hands. "I'm sorry, fox, but I just want to torture Dana a little more."

"I swear to god!" I scream at him and I can feel my face start to burn up with anger. He just laughs at me, which makes me even angrier. "Don't worry, you'll be even more mad when I do my next trick." He smiles mischievously down at me. My heart is pounding in my chest. If he is about to do what I think he is about to do, I don't think I will be able to live through it.

"What are you gonna do to her?!!"

"Oh, just something that you never got to do."

Oh no no no no no shit shit shit fuck no not happening!

"Dana Katherine Scully, you are my girlfriend." Mark says. I struggle in my chair and I am trying my hardest to escape.

"Don't you fucking rape her you sick bastard!!"

"Get the fuck away from me!! Mulder!!!" Scully finally screams.

Mark ignores our pleads and continues to walk towards Scully. "Shhh. It will be okay." He smiles at her.

"NOOO MULDER HELP ME!!"

"SCULLY!! MARK I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Yeah okay." He laughs. He starts to tear Scully's clothes off, and she is moving back and forth trying to get away from him.

"STOP!!" I continue to scream at him and he ignores me. Then he starts to stick his tongue down her throat and she's trying to resist, but he doesn't let her.

I flinch when the door gets broken down. I see no one else, but skinner. I am so relieved he is here I can't believe this. How. He says nothing to Mark. He must be reading my mind. He knows what I want to do. He unties my arms and legs and Mark is oblivious as to what's happening and didn't even realize skinner had come in.

As soon as the ties are undone I run up to Mark, grab him by the shoulders and start to beat the living hell out of him. I know I have backup so if he escapes my grasp, he'll still be a dead man.

I start to punch him in his face, and he's not fighting back. "This. Is. For. Scully!!" A punch for each word. His face is now bloody. He's not moving. I check his pulse and he's a goner. "See you in the morgue." I quickly run up to Scully, pull out the metal bars and her body drops into my arms. She had passed out again. I give her a quick peck on the lips. "Let's go skinner." FBI agents come into the room to get the body and skinner and I are off to the hospital, Scully still in my arms.

_____

SKIN MAN MY MAIN MAN

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! ((: