Travesty

Scully's POV
I wake up the next morning, and again, cold sheets. I groan and walk towards the kitchen and see Mulder making breakfast again. "Mulder?"

"Yeah, babe?" I smile at the nickname.

"You make me breakfast again I'll kick your ass." He turns around from the boiling pan.

"What? Why don't you want me to bake you breakfast? I hear people like that, that are humans. Scully, are you an alien?" I punch him. "Ow! Again?!"

"Yes! Because hear me out!"

"Okay okay, what?"

"I don't like waking up in cold, empty sheets."

"Awe, you miss me?"

"Mulder I want to wake up with you!" He stops what he's doing and comes up to me and kisses me.

"Okay I promise."

"Yay! Oh and then when we get up together, that's when you can make me breakfast." He scoffed.

"I thought you didn't want me to yesterday!"

"I changed my mind." I laughed at his whining tone.

"You're lucky I love you."

"You're lucky I love you too."

"Am I?"

"Shut up!" He just sat there staring at me. I let it go until I looked up a few minutes later and he was still staring at me. I laughed. "Mulder, what?"

"You're my aesthetic, Scully. I can't stop looking at you." I continued laughing at him.

"Mulder, you're a weirdo."

"Yeah, but I'm your weirdo."

"Yes you are." I gave him one last kiss. "I'm gonna take a shower. Thanks for the breakfast! I love you!"

"Love you too. Hurry up!"

"I will. Muah!" I ran to the shower, grabbed a washcloth and hopped in.

Mulder's POV
Still smiling, I put away our dishes. As I close the dishwasher, the phone rings. "Mulder."

All I heard was faint mumbling sounds.

"Hellooo? Skinner?" 

"No."

"Who's this?"

"Come to the apartment garage and you will find out."

My curiosity took the best of me and I hung up the phone and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Scully?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll be right back. Something has come up."

"What? Mulder wait!"

"No it's okay I'll be right back, don't worry."

"Okay, now you hurry up!"

"I will, I promise."  I grabbed my keys and left the apartment heading straight towards the garage.

Narrators POV
Soon as Mulder left the phone rang again.

Beep. 'Hey Scully it's me Skinner you and Mulder need to report to the Bureau as soon as possible. Turns out that Mark had escaped prison. I don't know all the details, yet, but you and Mulder are in danger. Hopefully you are hearing this because he might be heading for you again or even Fox.' Beep. 

________
Long time sorry guys

Sorry for this crappy chapter c: