Blood

Mulder's POV
"So who will it be?" Mark asked, grinning down at me.

"Me." I said confidently. There's no way I will let Scully take this pain. "I told you. I don't want you to hurt Scully. Just kill me."

"Oh I don't want to just kill you. I want to slowly and painfully kill you. Both." He took out his knife from his pocket and aimed it at me. "Okay, ready for day one?"

I sat in the chair without moving a muscle, ready for the pain he was about to inflict. Scully by my side, producing muffled screams under her now tied up mouth. I knew she was protesting about me going first, but Mark was having nothing of it. I was too.

Mark took the knife in one hand and the cool blade touched against the flesh on my face. He started to drag it across my cheek and it broke skin, causing me to flinch. The pain was unbearable. I could see the tears flowing down Scully's cheeks with my peripheral vision.  My own tears escaped my eyelids as he continued to drag the knife across my face. Once he got to the bottom of my face, he stopped, pulled the knife away, wiped the blood on the tip of the knife on my shirt, then in one quick motion he stuck it right inside of my leg. I screamed.

"Shit!" I bit my lip so hard I started to taste blood.

"Does that feel okay?" Mark laughed and walked over to a weeping Scully. "Don't worry you'll have your turn tomorrow." He then turned and walked out of the room, not forgetting to lock the door behind him.

My breathing was staggered, and my eye sight started to get blurry. I looked down and I knew I had lost so much blood. I looked over to Scully who somehow got her mouth tie undone and is scooting her chair over to mine.

"Mulder!!!" She was sobbing. "Mulder listen to me! Stay with me! Don't pass out! Please!" Next thing I knew my eye lids closed.

Scully's POV
"Mulder! Shit!" I have to get this knife out of him. I knew he was passed out and will be for a while. My hands are tied so I will have to do it with my mouth. I slowly bent down towards the knife and grabbed it with my teeth and quickly jolted up. The knife was out, and so was the blood. I have to get it covered. I took the tie that was used to tie my mouth shut in my mouth and set it on his thigh. I won't be able to tie it, but that will do for now. I took a deep breath, still crying, I leaned over to kiss Mulder on his cheek. How long until Mark kills us both?

_____
Honestly, I don't even know if this makes sense, but I'm half asleep.

Hi

P.S. May the fourth be with you (;