A blue box with blue ribbon...

I couldn't stop thinking about the letter & I have no idea why I threw the letter with such beautiful poem. But I didn't want anyone to know about it not even Gia. I slept & decided not to think about it anymore.

#Next day
Today Shirish was going to pick me up. I got ready but I changed the outfit, as the words in letter hit my head. I slowly peeped into the curtain to see if anyone's watching me through binoculars. But there was no one around. Today I wore a white net crop top with dark blue denims & bellies under it. I tied my hair into a long ponytail that landed till my mid back. I rushed downstairs as Shirish honked. I took a piece of apple & rushed out the door. We hugged each other & headed to our college. As we reached, we went to our lockers to grab books. His locker was at other end as he was a year elder to me, we had it on different places. As I opened my locked, s balloon pooped out. I caught it in my hand & turned it. There's was a broken heart drew on the yellow balloon. I decided to pop it but I couldn't. I removed the knot & let the air out & placed it in my locker again. I picked up my respective books & there was a light blue box tied up with a dark blue ribbon. I grabbed the box & rushed under the staircase & sat on the bench. I hesitantly untied the ribbon & slowly opened the lid. A letter was placed on the top. I picked up that faint yellow letter & checked if there was something more. A satin cloth was nicely packed around something. I picked it up & opened it. There was a silver shining bracelet with my name engraved on it & a thin chain around it. It looked beautiful on that blue satin cloth. I was stunned looking at it. It was the same one that I asked to my mom to gift me when I was in 8th grade. But nobody knew this else than my diary. I checked my bag, my diary was still in bag. How come that person come to know about this? I was in shock & then I realized about the letter. I took the letter up & opened it. Smell of lavender filled in my nose. I breathed it at all in my nose.

Saira,

I am really hurt. You threw away my letter in garbage bin. What is my fault? Did I threaten you? I just want to be a reason for your smile. Is there any crime in it? I place a deal for you. If you want to know about me, you got to keep these gifts. Let this be like a treasure hunt. I will give you clues everyday & at the end I will come to you holding the last gift. Don't worry about Shirish we won't let him know.
Place this bracelet in your hand to increase it's beauty.

~Anonymous

I folded the letter & kept it back in the box. I removed the bracelet & wore on my left hand. It looked really pretty with my small saira tattoo. I hope to see you soon anonymous.

#Writer's word
God this anonymous person is so precise & thoughtful about the gifts. Hope you guys like it.
Next chapter coming up soon.