Movieee...

The same evening, Gia wanted to go for a movie. But as it was month end, we had our pockets empty. We couldn't do anything but sit home.

The next day we decided to watch The Sex & City 2. Popcorn was over, so as it was my turn I had to go to store. So I got my keys & opened the door. There were two popcorn boxes, obviously filled with popcorn were hanging at my door. I thought I was dreaming, so I called Gia..

"Holy shit, Saira I never knew that you are a magician." She said excitedly & removed the popcorn boxes from the metal hooks. I dashed the door as Gia yelled.

"What is it now, Gia?? Stop yelling like a freak."
"FREAKING TWO TICKETS OF THE MAZE RUNNER: SCOTCH TRIALS." She jumped & pounced on me for a quick hug. And I thought he will send me gifts after 3 days. God this guy is already doing a lot. But he doesn't even know me. Noo wait, he knows me very well, it's me who doesn't know anything about him. Not even his name.

   I went up & changed. We were all set for the movie. Today we both wore same attire, coincidentally. Pair of rugged shorts, dark blue in colour. Plain white colour top, paired with black leather jacket & a maroon scarf.
I still remember that day we went to separate shopping & after returning when we were showing each other our favourite dress of the day, we walked in wearing same outfits. Our choices were identical. Like our birthdays, mine was 13th July & hers was 31st July.
My birthday was in a week, was Mr. Anonymous planning my birthday to be the last day of our small treasure hunt?? I hope we meet on my birthday.

As we reached, the lady showed us theatre & pointed towards our seats. We settled & the movie started. Movie was awesome & Gia couldn't stop blushing the whole movie as there was some guy sitting besides her. I don't think that she even watched the movie.
But we enjoyed the movie a lot & returned home . I slept at immediately, as I was totally tired.

#Writer's words
Saira's b'day in a week!!! What do you think will the surprise end on her birthday?? Well hold on the next chapter is on Mr. Anonymous' P.O.V
Vote. Comment
See you guys in next chapter...