If it's not forever...

I kept looking at the bracelet. Tears forming when I remembered how I had pleaded my mom but she didn't buy it for me. Instead she went to Gucci & got herself a new pair of stilettoes. Yesterday when I opened the box, I thought there will be chocolates or something. First of all I didn't thought it would be a bracelet & second of all not ever dreamt that I will get my favourite bracelet from a stranger. I had mixed feelings, sad & happy both. Sad because I didn't knew the person & Shirish wasn't I one to gift me. I was happy cause someone secretly cared about me, about my likes & gifted me. I was happy to receive the bracelet even after 4 years, as I was happy to see it in the store. I still remember, the jeweller had made it in the memory of this granddaughter who had met with severe accident when she was 6. Her name was Saira too. He was waiting for some other Saira to take it. I really wanted to have that but my didn't allow. But I've it now, with me forever. Thank you Mr. Anonymous. I slept hugging the blue box tight.

"Where is my blue satin blouse." I yelled as I woke up from my sleep. Gia came rushing to my room.
"What is it saira? Is everything okay? She asked me as she was panting.
"My blue satin blouse, Gia. Where is it?" I asked slowly to her.
"Until & unless you don't get your ass off  the bed. You won't get it. It's right in the third wardrobe bitch." She was annoyed. I realized that I was still in bed & it was just 8am in the morning. I got up hurriedly & checked whether my blouse was there or no. If no I would kill Gia & if yes I will be dead. There it was, nicely ironed & folded. Oops! I am so dead now. I showered & wore my outfit. Blue blouse with semi ripped white jeans & blue heels. I made a puff of my front hair & left open the rest. I walked down slowly & tried to escape from Gia but couldn't.
"Fck meeting at night." She said sternly.
Fck was secret code for serious meetings. Means in short you are dead meeting. I gulped & nodded in yes.

I reached at college & was guessing what will be my next gift & where will it be. Before I started walking, someone grabbed my wrist & pulled me into a hug. It was Shirish. God what was he up to now? He drew me closer to him & leaned forward to kiss me. A kiss now, why? I pushed him & made my way to library.
"You never avoided me when I kiss you, why today?" He asked me as he came jogging towards me. Cause I don't feel right to kiss you, jerk. He was my boyfriend but today I was not in confusion to kiss him but I was sure I am not going to kiss him.
"I am just not in mood." I told him & made my way to library. He remained still & probably in shock.

He ruined it all. I was so happy to receive my next gift & he just ruined it. I entered library & made my entry. I went in the comic section cause now I seriously needed something hilarious to build up my mood.
As I was searching for a good book, I came across with a book & a letter peeping out. I removed it from the shelf & went to the table.

"If it's not forever, It's not love."
I smiled at the title & opened the letter

Saira,

         I finally give this to you to read. My favourite book & hope it becomes yours too. Durjoy Dutta has written it very nicely.
Your next gift will come to you after next 3 days till then read my favourite book.
P.S: The poem in it is dedicated to you from me.. Hope you like it.

                         ~Anonymous.

I was curious to the book but Gia & I had a meeting today night.

#Writer's words
New chapter!! Hope you guys like it.
If it's not forever... is a book written by Durjoy Dutta, Indian writer.☺