I am her magic wand...

Mr.Anonymous

I only want to make her happy. The moment I see her smiling, I feel totally stress free & relaxed. When Sheena told me about her parents, I felt so sad for her. Not the sympathy one, but really sad. If she's hurt, I feel the pain in me. When her college guy, Shirish cheated on her, I couldn't control my anger. I saw tear in her eyes, so I sent some ruffians to beat the shit out of him.

How can she be so strong after all the things happened to her? Her dad left her cause she was suffering through cancer. Though first stage, the cost of operation wasn't affordable. Her mom was worried about Saira & had no clue what to do. One day Saira had to get admitted & had to go through operation without any delays. Her mom did everything thing possible but nothing worked. She finally ended up selling both her kidneys, illegally but cause of that Saira is breathing today. Days passed & she was sent to orphanage. She was adopted by Mr. Mehotra but Mrs. Mehotra didn't like her & never loved her. Years later when came to know that she was adopted, she decided to the leave the house. Gia was the one to help her. They both found jobs & earned a lot in 2 years. Morning lectures & night at the call centres.

Now they lived in their own house & are happy but Saira still get nightmares about get strangled by her step mom. The day I came to know about Shirish, was the day I decided to step in her life. I will make everything possible for her to smile.

She has to get the second clue. It was time for her to get to step closer to me & know about me.
My name, her first clue will be my name.

#Writer's word
Reality of Saira is horrible, like never imagined but she's got the right guy. Revealing his name in the next chapter. Hold on & keep reading.
Vote. Comment
Love u guys.