Broken into pieces...

Gia waited for me to come. She was watching songs but turned the TV off when I steeped inside. I sat besides her & looked at her.
"Saira, um there's a thing I want to tell you." She said intertwining her fingers.
"I am all ears, Gizia."
"Don't call me that, you know I hate it."
"GEEZIIIAAAAAA" I screamed in her ear. She opened the bottle & threw water but I ducked. I laughed at her missed shot. The next second I was dripping wet.
"Fuck Gia my favourite dress, you ruined it." I ran angrily towards her. She ran in kitchen. Where she knew nothing as I used to cook for us. I smirked & grabbed ketchup bottle. One squeeze & she was drenched in ketchup.
"Revenge taken, Gizia." I walked out of kitchen, waiting for her next move. But to my surprise she held my hand softly & made me turn towards her.

"Saira,um Shirish is double dating you." What did she just say? Double dating?? Shirish, why but??? No he can't do this to me. We had promised each other to love each other till end.
"Saira, he's not double dating you with someone else but...."
"But what Gia?"
" You guys are in relationship from a year & he still has his first girlfriend & they have been together since 5 years. And she's pregnant now."
No no no this can't happen to me. Why me? What wrong did I do to him?? Is he out if his mind???
I rushed to my room & just cried.  The girl was even pregnant. But he told me I was the first one, then who was she? What was all this?? I took a deep breathe & took out all his gifts & poured them in a box. I went down & asked Gia.
"Gia, do yo have any proof against him?" I said wiping my tear.
"I have a video of them, which you probably shouldn't see." Gia clutched her phone tightly. I snatched it from her & searched it gallery. I was shivering but I played it.

"But I am pregnant with your baby. How much time you're gonna spending kissing that girl from you're college."
She meant about me. She was a blonde, flat girl. Totally beauty less & brain less or I should probably say a Bimbo.
"But I didn't want a baby Stella. I love my Saira." Liar liar pants on fire. Using me to get away with that baby. That will so not happen. She was probably 7 months pregnant & we are dating since a year. So he banged her when we were together. I took her phone & walked out of the house.

His house was 30 minutes away. I drove harsh & parked at his driveway. I entered his home but lights were off & there was pin drop silence. But the bedroom lights were on. I went inside, there was Stella in there. Okay now these both stayed together. Now I see why he never got me here.
"We are done." I kept his gifts on the side of the bed & left. He tried to stop me but obviously I wasn't & he also didn't come behind me. That hurt me more than anything ever. At least he could apologize but he didn't.