Dress accessoried...

It was Sunday today, so I woke up late. Basically my Sundays were spent with Shirish but today.... I have no idea what to do today cause Gia went on dates every Sunday. We finish our college work in break time of our job.
I went to freshen up.

A dress with accessories on my bed. Whoa! What's that now??
"GIA.. Come upstairs right now." I yelled & she came running.
"Did you keep this?? But there's still 5 days more for my birthday."
" There came a parcel, after you slept & I was told to place it on your bed, when you went to take shower I placed." She explained me.
"Wear this & come downstairs. Later I will tell you the reason." She left me im confusion. What is this boy?? He's kind of a prince charming riding a white horse, that every girl dreams about.

A white blouse with cream jeans paired up with a blue denim jacket. A golden neckpiece with brown shoes & brown bag with brown glasses.
God he was so thoughtful & had a wonderful fashion sense, kind of a fashionista. I can't wait to meet this person. I completed my outfit with a French roll, leaving some small strands of my curly hair in front. I went down, to see what purpose was this outfit sent for.

Gia gave me an envelope & there was a small card in it. A black card, some design on the top.

Winter art fest.
A small competition for all the artists. A step forward to their success.

I have no sense of art & what would I do there alone. A letter was there more in the envelope. I removed it & read.

Saira,

I hope you like the outfit. Today is an important day for me & I want you to be there. Here's the catch, as I won't be around with you, there's a clue for you today. Find my painting & get to know my name. All the best to you & enjoy it.

~Mr. Anonymous.

I got in my car & went to the fest. I will get to know his name today & I was excited. I walked in & looked at paintings or just finding my painting, my clue. I stopped at a painting. It was painting of me, staring out of the window. It was beautiful & it was definitely made by Mr. Anonymous. Kritish Roy, his name was Kritish Roy.

"You're are the painting, winning painting." A old lady said to me. He won, I was happy. I went forward to see who was actually Kritish Roy but I couldn't as Gia called me. After that the award function was already over. He was nowhere to be seen, I guess he went. So even I left the studio.