Voice recorder..??

I was not gonna waste my tears for that douche bag. But still I had tears in my eyes. I suddenly realized that my bracelet was still there on my wrist. It was given by my anonymous & I didn't remove it even for a second. I smiled at it & stepped in my house.
"You're okay babe?" She asked me & hugged tightly.
"I am perfectly fine. Gia, I have some things to tell you."
"Mmh-hmm go on."
"I have been getting gifts from a anonymous person." She parted herself from our hug & looked at me, waited for me to explain more. I took a deep breathe & told he everything happened in this 3 days.
She was happy for me but more concerned & she told me to take care.

I came up in my room & landed on bed but something poked me. It was my third gift, the book.
"You saved me Mr Anonymous, now I can forget about that shithead." I smiled & started to read the book. When I was halfway of the book, something came into my window. I got up & saw there was a basket tied up with numerous balloons. What was this now? I peeped out of the window but no one was present over there. I untied the balloons which made them scatter around my room. I peeped in the basket, there was a small recorder in there. I picked it up & examined it carefully. I haven't seen a recorder in years. I was curious & so I pressed the play button placing in on the desk.

SAIRAAAA,

        Did you cry my dear sweet girl? You remember me right? Mr. Anonymous. Well I know my next gift was coming 3 days later but this is not a gift but a small comforter. I am definitely not the type of guy who gives long lectures but let me tell you one thing gorgeous.
People always run behind cheap things where no efforts are taken but you my sunshine are pretty much precious. That douche bag doesn't deserve but someone else does. Walk up to the mirror & see how beautiful my sunshine looks. Next gift after 2 days till then there's book for you to read. Good night & let your straight lips always form a curve.

                      ~Mr. Anonymous

I smiled cheek to cheek. This guy was really something but I can't wait longer to see him.

#Writer's words
Guys don't be a silent reader do vote & comment. It kinds of boosts me up. Love you guys
See y'all in the next chapter.