Broken arms..??

Today I didn't wake up smiling but blushing. I had called Gia to my room. I made her listen to the recording.
"God I am so very jealous of you. His voice is soo sharp but caring. The way he said Saira..."
"...felt like my name was only heard best from his mouth." I blushed as I completed her sentence. She hugged me & returned downstairs. I hid my face blushing to the thought of him.

How will the last day be?? Will he come at my house, at college or somewhere else?? What will be his last gift & what will happen further??? God I can't stop thinking about him. Is he soo addictive?? I haven't seen him but I feel like soo attached to him. He did it just for my smile. But what if he has a girlfriend or if he gets someone more sweeter than me??? I instantly removed that thought & jumped out of my bed, headed to kitchen. I had my cereals with fresh guava juice. I know people have it with milk but I love it with guava juice.

After an hour of deciding, I wore up a light blue Capri with a black crop top & hair in messy bun. I happily entered the college but people were staring at me badly. What now?? God can't I be happy now, after all that happened?? I ignored & continued to walk.

Someone was sitting on knees right in front of me. Who was he?? Wait is he my Mr. Anonymous?? But he didn't give me any notice about it. Was it a surprise?? I just can't jump to conclusions. So I went a little bit closer. The guy's face was black & blue cause of injuries. Blood dripping from the corner of his lips. Hand was fractured & body was pale. I decided to walk past him but his voice made me freeze.

"Saira, It's me Shrish. I am, umm extremely very sorry for what I did & I know there's no forgiveness for this. But I beg you, I am sorry." He said almost tears in his eyes. I felt bad but he deserved it. But for sake of humanity, I forgave him.

But the question still remains, who got him in this mess?? I was clueless. Shirish was the reason why people were staring at me. It wasn't bad looks they were giving but they were concerned.

#Writer's words
Finally Shirish got his punishment. Who do you think it will be...??
Find out in next chapters..