Chapter 10: Let's go together then...

Spark's pov:

I was walking to the art store when CC bashed into my back, throwing me off my feet and hitting myself on the face. Worse CC accidentally toppled on top of me.

When we both regained our consciousness after a few seconds, CC realised our awkward position and blushed a little, quickly got up and said,"Sorry pal!"

"Uh...it's ok." I said, getting up. "Why were you running anyway?

"O-oh that..." CC said, panting a little. "I was confronted by Pikks..."

I suddenly recalled what happened just now during my morning jog. I also saw Pikks and it was lucky I managed to escape in time.

So I told CC, "You know I met him this morning, and good thing I escaped before he could do anything to me. 8 think that fellow's 'bi' you know...I think Bruce got raped before but in the end he puched Pikks onto the ground and escaped..."

CC nodded her head. "Wait...are you going? If you're also going to the art store we can go together."

I nodded and said, "Yes I'm also going to get some oil pastels." I looked up at the sky. "To be exact, we SHOULD go together. I'm afraid that fellow would try to find us again."

"Alright then." CC said, wiping dust off her trousers.

And so together we headed off to the art store.