Chapter 20: Why are you here!?

Narrator (Yami)'s pov:

Spark trudged into his house, tired from being chased by Pikks. He was about to plonk right down on the couch when he realised Rose sitting right there are he jumped back in shock.

"R-ro!? Why are you here? And how did you even come in!?"

"Through the window. You never lock it." Rose said in her usual cool, casual voice. "Now what's the matter sweetie, you look tired out."

Spark sighed. He sat down beside Rose and told her the whole story.

"I see..." Rose commented. "I guess it's just some idiot that needs an ass kickin'."

She suddenly leaned closer to her boyfriend and said lustfully, "Hey sweetie don't worry I'll always try my best to help you..." sliding her hand down his back and gently squeezed his ass.

Spark felt a small weird feeling in his stomach and told Rose blushing a little, "stop doing that all the time...it's not like it's our honeymoon or something. It's even getting a little annoying you know."

Rose removed her hand and placed it on Spark's shoulder. "Honeymoon? I never knew you thought that far." she smirked a little and said.

Spark pouted and looked away blushing, while Rose giggled. "Don't worry honey, I was joking."

Spark turned around, smiled and said sarcastically,"Sure you are."