Chapter 12: Secret weapon

CC's pov:

Soon enough we reached the art store. We went to the sketchbook and oil pastels sections to find what we needed.

I was still looking for suitable sketchbooks when Spark tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and asked him what happened.

"Did you bring your staff with you?" Spark questioned.

I smiled a little, and said in a confused voice,"No, why?"

"Oh...ok then..." he said turning to the penknife section, grabbing a large penknife and then took another bottle of super glue from the shelves, then headed to the counter.

I followed along, puzzled at his actions. Spark isn't the kind that loves making 3D art and crafts. Why would he want to buy a penknife and glue?

After we had paid for our stuff, I asked, "Why would you want the penknife and super glue for??"

Spark turned to me and said, "Well later if we meet Pikks or Negamine again...we can use these as weapons."

I suddenly understood everything, and said a quiet "Oh." Then I got confused again. So I questioned, but why don't you use your psychokinesis then?"

Spark answered me with a sigh. "I don't wanna waste my energy on them, especially Pikks. He's fatter than a pig and heavier than a Brontosaurus."

I nodded my head as we continued walking. All of a sudden, a cranky voice boomed from behind us,"WHO SAID I AM FAT!!"

We immediately swung around and stared at the source of sound in ultimate horror.

It was Pikks again!!