Chapter 31: The rise of Negamine

CC's pov:

"Shit, talk about things and here they are........." I cussed under my breath.

We saw buildings engulf in fire, and it was so hot we were perspiring.

"Finally, you fools........." Negamine boomed. "To exact my revenge on seven puny animals who defeated me last time with some kind of stupid miracle... especially you, brown hedgehog. How's life after your sister died."

Speed felt tears well up in his eyes. However, he did not let them down his cheeks. Instead, he growled angrily, "Today it should be ME exacting my revenge on YOU!!!"

Negamine chuckled sarcastically and said, "No one wants to listen to your bullshit. You're so weak even a bolt of lightning can knock you off your dirty boots."

Suddenly, Negamine generated wings and rose up into the air. He started to laugh evilly, "Hahaha...now that I'm gigantic, I can take you down immediately with just another lightning bolt. Well, I won't be using my full power. How sad."

We watched in horror as eight small clones started surrounding Negamine.

Just then we spotted Spark, Rose, Bruce and Aqua running to us. We quickly gathered in a line and prepared for battle.

"Huh, since all of you are here... let the battle begin!" Negamine roared.