Chapter 13: PIKKS AGAIN!!

Spark's pov:

Pikks was towering over us, grunting in anger.

"Oh crap......" we muttered at the same time.

His frown suddenly turned into a pedo smirk. He leaned towards us, so close that we could smell his hot stinking breath (EWW!!). He then pinned me onto the wall and grabbed CC by the neck.

"YOU... M@+*ER F#/@ING... PIECE OF... SHIT!! GET... YOUR BLOODY ASS... OFF HERE!!" I heard CC try to screech in anger, trying to get out of Pikks' fist which was clenched around her neck.

Pikks ignored her and pinned my arms above my head with his free hand, pressing his stinky snout onto my chest. I cringed as I smelt that stench representing the fact that Pikks hasn't bathed or even brushed his teeth for months, even years!!

Just then I remembered about my penknife and super glue, but they were in my pocket so I couldn't reach them!

Just when I was thinking about what to do next, I suddenly saw CC spraying the super glue on Pikks' eyes, temporarily blinding him.

I suddenly remembered that I passed her the super glue just now to take a look at the brand, and because both her hands were free, she could reach into her hoodie's pockets.

Pikks released his grip on CC and I as he fussed around his face trying to get the icky stuff off his dirty face. Both the lavender tuxedo and I crashed to the ground with a thump!!