Chapter 36: The handbag

CC's pov:

I looked up to see the security guard officer. I was a little nervous, but I put up my courage and told him, "Mister, this person is a robber."

More silence.

I felt like I was going to faint.

Luckily, Andrina spoke up in time. "I witnessed everything, and so did this boy."

Speed nodded his head and said, "She's right. A robbery happened at Hezulli's main station. This thief ran onto the train so she followed..."

The guard's eyes widened in shock.

I cleared my throat, and said, "Mister, at the previous station, a fox lady's pink handbag was stolen. I saw him running into the train but the doors closed, so I ran onto the tracks to chase after the train......"

Just then, another train from the same platform arrived. Once the doors opened, the same fox lady we saw ran out to us, shouting, "Oh my, there's my handbag!!"

The thief grumbled as he was pinned down by the police while I took the handbag from the thief's hands and passed it to the lady. "Hey Miss, here you go."

The fox lady kept thanking me, and finally the guard understood everything. "Now let's bring you to the guard office to see who you are!" the guard growled at the masked thief and pulled him along. The thief reluctantly followed, glaring at us.

Speed heaved a sigh of relief. But it was short. Suddenly, he bolted up and shouted, "HEY! We forgot our luggage at the previous station!!"